Justify My Love Music Video HD Remaster Coming Soon

RinoTheBouncer

26 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Would be amazing if we got an official HD Blu Ray/Digital re-release of Immaculate Collection. Or even an Immaculate Collection part 2 with more music videos given the special HD/4K treatment

yeah they need to understand that even though we (now) stream, we also buy a lot of physicals too and we have the cash baby :kiss2:

1 hour ago, RUADJAI said:

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

We're gonna get HD censored titties. 

I’m still waiting for uncensored Die Another Day on iTunes along with God Control and the Director’s Cut of American Life. Not sure why neither is there. Is it the violence in them? I mean iTunes is full of “violent” movies, and this is where they draw the line?

3 hours ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

I’m still waiting for uncensored Die Another Day on iTunes along with God Control and the Director’s Cut of American Life. Not sure why neither is there. Is it the violence in them? I mean iTunes is full of “violent” movies, and this is where they draw the line?

There is an uncensored version of Die Another Day? I though the official music video is the uncensored one.

13 hours ago, PaperFaces said:

Itd be great if, with each digital re-release, they'd include a brand new 2020/2021 remix.

Im hoping we get digital releases of the Unconscious in The Jungle remix of Bedtime Story or some more obscure, promo-only remix like the DJ Premier mix of Dont Tell Me.

Would be so cool to add at least an extra remix for each release