Cringey Madonna Moments

louis.exe

Fair to say anything after Rebel heart era is a cringey mess! Reading all the comments made me realize she's worse than what I thought, unfortunately its not going to get better for her in the future, there has been no progress for her, each period is cringier and worse than the previous era. What's next? A GRILL closeup cover for her new rap album? lol

On 1/8/2021 at 9:23 AM, jtrover said:

Runner up below: The wires look ridiculous too. It makes her look like a "simple" person who got confused and ended up getting wires wrapped around her face and has no idea how to unravel them. So bad, to the point her mouth is all distorted with a "duh" look on her face. Her lips so badly pushed out, where she looks part-near like she has a cleft palette (which is fine if she did, but she does not). It's unfortunate because her skin, eyes and hair look amazing.

F2X7OESTAVDTBEMKOK3IG26FOY.jpg

Oh man, the wires... just, why? What was the symbolism here, bondage? In her face?

And who remembers the promo for this on f*cking GRINDR of all places. Fans were supposed to take a picture with wires on their face and put them as their profile pic on the app. I really can't imagine Madonna's team (or herself) scrolling through an app full of naked torsos searching for someone with wires on their face like...

Capturar.png

On 1/6/2021 at 4:52 PM, PWCCA said:

Cringey moments.... hmmmm...

That covid rose petals bathtub moment

Her poor excuses for the frequent lateness and cancellations on the M-X tour

The fake UK accent back when she was married to Guy

Swept Away

Eurovision

Her Instagram as a whole

Her Michael Jackson 'tribute' that was pretty much just about her (as well as the Aretha speech... which was also about her)

The Berber outfit at the MTV VMAS in 2018

Me Against The Music

except the last one, maybe

3 hours ago, Future Lover said:

I know the person in the picture you've shared (and mocked!), and out of respect towards them, I'd like you to remove it.

1) it's a public pic, available on Google;
2) I didn't mock, I just find it cringe-y, just like I find Madonna's cover.

I can understand where you're coming from though, so I won't take down the pic because like I said it's literally from Google, but will take down the caption if that's better.

2 hours ago, into the erotico said:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/15/madonna-slams-misogynistic-haters-following-raunchy-previews-of-madame-x-tour-10314172/

* 'stick it up your**' she says to one of her assistants without a reasen

her atrocious behaviour

YES!! I love her as an artist, especially her '80s stuff, but let's face it, to put it mildly, she really doesn't come off as the nicest person much of the time...Unapologetic bitch indeed. 

Edited by Kae-Leah Williamson (see edit history)

11 hours ago, Kae-Leah Williamson said:

YES!! I love her as an artist, especially her '80s stuff, but let's face it, to put it mildly, she really doesn't come off as the nicest person much of the time...Unapologetic bitch indeed. 

evil person, you mean. If your boss talked to you like that, would you excuse him/her?

9 hours ago, into the erotico said:

evil person, you mean. If your boss talked to you like that, would you excuse him/her?

Never meet your idols... Madonna the businesswoman has a lot of reagan republican/randian crap attitudes she won't let go. 

But it's sorta easy to compartmentalize in the bigger scheme of things, since nothing actually got stuck up anyplace, especially not in any minors' places.

My only cringe Madonna moment is when she didn't support M.I.A. for flipping America the bird at the Superbowl. America deserved it, it still does.

Edited by Jakey (see edit history)

28 minutes ago, luckystar1983 said:

wow, is madonna really as horrible as these comments are making her out to be?

I really loved her and admired her, but she seems to be very rude and hypocritical ? :(

I have only been a fan since 2016, so I am unaware about some things.

Nah don't worry, she's not like that ALL the time, or an evil person. She's extremely intelligent, humanistic and caring, almost a visionary actually.

But you have to understand that 40 years of being famous and filthy rich with everything catered and handed to you will make you a biiiit of a diva. She also needed to be strong-minded or we wouldn't have Madonna in the first place, and with that territory often comes stubbornness, etc.

I'm not excusing her rude behaviour, but it's not a black-and-white thing. 

On 1/26/2021 at 8:37 PM, Jakey said:

Never meet your idols... Madonna the businesswoman has a lot of reagan republican/randian crap attitudes she won't let go. 

But it's sorta easy to compartmentalize in the bigger scheme of things, since nothing actually got stuck up anyplace, especially not in any minors' places.

My only cringe Madonna moment is when she didn't support M.I.A. for flipping America the bird at the Superbowl. America deserved it, it still does.

'My only cringe Madonna moment is when she didn't support M.I.A. for flipping America the bird at the Superbowl. America deserved it, it still does.'

Working with Justin Timberlake.

Working with Justin after he threw Britney and Janet under the bus. 

When people insist "Dance Tonight" should have been a single. A "Rock Your Body" rip off with the lyrics "You don't have to be rich and famous.... to be good"...................

Of all people to induct her into the R&R Hall of Fame....

Where he once again took the opportunity to take a swipe at Britney.

I'll take "Hey You" feat. BTS and The Migos over 2008.