JUSTIFY MY LOVE (MDNA)

Ayham

I love this interlude so much. The video is flawless and the rework of Justify My Love is great too. I was so sad at the MDNA show in Córdoba because the power went out during Open Your Heart and she came back with Vogue so I didn't get to see this interlude live in those big screens and with that amazing audio! A shame, it's one of my favourite moments of the MDNA Tour. :broken:

2 hours ago, lucasciccone said:

I love this interlude so much. The video is flawless and the rework of Justify My Love is great too. I was so sad at the MDNA show in Córdoba because the power went out during Open Your Heart and she came back with Vogue so I didn't get to see this interlude live in those big screens and with that amazing audio! A shame, it's one of my favourite moments of the MDNA Tour. :broken:

I feel you, this was big part of the show. ?

52 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It was a "WOW" moment (one of many in that show!) seeing it live on the "MDNA Tour" with the giant screens.

I remember thinking "God, she looks HOT". And then going into "Vogue":

madonna GIF

The remix is great too, dark and sexy.

Yessss... the clowns or whatever... very dark yet sexy... I swear people were watching it quietly. ??