Madonna should re-release Rebel Heart 2021!

Sultrysully

Well I'm all for new music, although I don't think a re-release of Rebel Heart is the right way to go about it; from a sales standpoint, I don't think it would be as successful as you think. The Glory re-release didn't really impact the charts despite Britney's large fanbase, so I doubt a Rebel Heart re-release would fare any better. 

7 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Madonna should re-release Rebel Heart incorporating her original idea of a Rebel side and a Heart side.  The material is almost ready.  So many unused demos.  Britney re-released 2016's Glory with quite a bit of new music.  Madonna could take her record back from the hackers.  If enough new material was present, it would sell.  Maybe, she could even dump a lot of the Kanye work and take it back to its roots.  I really wonder what we all missed out on.  Rebel Heart holds a lot of potential.  

Britney didn’t do anything tbh, her team did coz she’s not working atm. They want to take more money of her name. She helpless. & that reissue is so lame except the artwork. 

8 hours ago, Andymad said:

Honestly when I heard that dance demo of Rebel Heart it just gave me life. I thought "omgawd she's back this is going to be amazing". I don't think I've listened to the album version since release. I understand we weren't supposed to hear that version but my god... it's pure Madonna. I want her to revisit that dance version because it's so great!

"Rebel Heart" (The Full Demo Album) is a masterpiece. It's so good... I really can't stand the commercial album.

But this is like the "Blond Ambition Tour" or  the "Re-Invention Tour", she will never release the "Rebel Heart" album with the original mixes. 

18 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

Madonna should re-release Rebel Heart incorporating her original idea of a Rebel side and a Heart side.  The material is almost ready.  So many unused demos.  Britney re-released 2016's Glory with quite a bit of new music.  Madonna could take her record back from the hackers.  If enough new material was present, it would sell.  Maybe, she could even dump a lot of the Kanye work and take it back to its roots.  I really wonder what we all missed out on.  Rebel Heart holds a lot of potential.  

Yes, that would be so great! I barely listen to the final album, I always chose the demos

100% agree

we could get the final version of Addicted and Heartbreakcity officially released.

Plus there’s the Blood Diamonds mixes of Holy Water, Sex, and Trust No Bitch left to hear!

I love the album, but it’s hella messy. And splitting the album in 2 as intended would help the tracklisting. That’s just one step to improve the album tho...

Am I the only one who things the album version of Rebel Heart is better than that Avicii one. The song drowns in his production and sounds more like his song than a Madonna. It follows the Hard Candy issue.

I would love to know what the general census on which versions of each track are the best. I hear people always saying like Demo 9/2014 like I know which one that is :Madonna037:

8 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Am I the only one who things the album version of Rebel Heart is better than that Avicii one. The song drowns in his production and sounds more like his song than a Madonna. It follows the Hard Candy issue.

I agree with you. The "ballad" version of the album fits the lyrics better.

I think many demos are better than the released version - Beautiful scars, Joan of Arc, inside out, Hold tight, Borrowed time - but not Rebel Heart.

Totally agree.  The leak and then rush release pushed her into some misguided choices, in my opinion.  Yes, and this time drop LFL and BIM as singles. Lead with the single Rebel Heart (original version without Avicci squeals), then Ghosttown and Addicted (The One That Got Away).  Addicted is such an mesmerising song. And it could have had such an incredible video.

I love the LFL demo too but again not keen on the final version and the dreary video.

1 hour ago, Shoful said:

I would love to know what the general census on which versions of each track are the best. I hear people always saying like Demo 9/2014 like I know which one that is :Madonna037:

Gurllll, go download the 200+ demos and familiarize yourself! I personally love the March 2014 acoustic demo, and the July 2014 New Vox. There's some great demos other than the usual ones people know of

I know how she feels about it, but...that Rebel Heart leak was the most exciting thing in Madonnaland for me in the last 15 years. Her original idea for a double album was fantastic. Exciting and unexpected. The record label fumbled with that.  Great music videos. We also got great interviews with Howard Stern and Jonathan Ross. I enjoyed it much more than Madame X. *hides*