Madonna should re-release Rebel Heart 2021!

Sultrysully

Get over it! The discussion on whether the original demos or eventually released versions are better, are so tiring. Most fans have access to both and therefore a choice to listen to whatever they prefer or even both. 

As for the idea of having a two-side release: would've been a cute idea that underlined the whole concept of that era many years ago. In the age of streaming, however, I doubt the arrangement of tracks are still relevant. 

Rebel Heart is probably the only Madonna album that would benefit the most from a re-release that includes the alternative versions of the tracks and the ones that didn’t make it, properly polished and produced.

There’s so much material from that era that is just scattered and being streamed for free everywhere. I don’t see why they wouldn’t monetize that properly, not to mention even the tracks on the album sounded like they were produced at home with primitive equipment and could use some remastering.

Releasing more songs??? She should have released fewer to begin with. Rebel heart should have been 14 tracks and it would have been one of her best works. Instead, it's a bunch of amazing songs, diluted in a bunch of basic (or even bad) one. I'm convinced the reason why they didn't let her release a double album was that the "Heart" part was amazing but the "Rebel" was a hot mess. 

Im still flabbergasted at the sheer number of songs she managed to demo for this album. Even the number of songs finally released makes this her longest album surely? I always assumed she'd have around 20 or so songs in mind and then discard any that didn't work, Erotica is a 14 track album with 4 or 5 unused songs.