New Album Thread

RebelMe

17 hours ago, Shoful said:

Does no one remember how bad Hard Candy and MDNA are when they were full dance albums

"Hard Candy" a dance album?  it's not an album with ballads, but "Hard Candy" it's not a dance album. Only "You Can Dance", "Confessions on a Dance Floor" and "MDNA" are real dance albums. 

And I agree, we need another dance album. 

People always have an opinion on the sound but they rarely say what kind of lyrical themes they'd like. I'd very much want her to continue making songs about/inspired by children- like God control, Come alive, I rise. Also some heart aching love ballad would be very welcome. Her last time promoting one of those was with Masterpiece. When she's being descriptive and open about things she writes some gorgeous lyrics. So I'd like more songs like Falling Free, Devil Wouldn't Recognize you, Medellin (lyrics not sound). I'd advise her to find a musical partner and start making songs and when she comes up with a couple different, weird, beautiful ones, just follow the rest of the record with that lead. And please no other album title about her. She's been doing that since Confessions. She's been her own muse for too long. Maybe this time she gets over herself and sees beyond that.