New Album Thread

RebelMe

as it expected 

The Weeknd Won't Have Guests for Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance

THE WEEKNDSB HALFTIME SHOW'S ALL ME ...Starboy's Flyin' Solo!!!

https://www.tmz.com/2021/02/04/the-weeknd-super-bowl-halftime-show-no-guests/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK5J2TWM5Rb/

so we  can breathe out

and move on :smile:

joanne the scammer lol GIF by Super Deluxe

17 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

He also said the music is less experimental and dark than Madame X, but in a new direction for her that is surprising. But who knows how it will eventually sound as the tracks may be reworked later. 

This isn't directed to you, but Madame X is hardly experimental except for maybe Dark Ballet and the song structure of God Control. 

42 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

This isn't directed to you, but Madame X is hardly experimental except for maybe Dark Ballet and the song structure of God Control. 

There are definitely more than a few mainstream tracks but it's not only two songs on Madame X that are experimental. Medellin is experimental. It could have been a banger or a ballad with some natural vocals but it's neither. Quite an experimental Madonna lead. Batuka and Killers are also somewhat traditional songs but with some electronic twists that make them different from what anybody big in pop has done recently. Also Come Alive with its choice of instruments. So I'd say about the first half of Madame X is very unpredictable, especially coming from a big pop artist and not an indie one.

Guest Nobody Knows Me

If this is true then I’m really excited. It does make sense that she’ll want to be everywhere before the biopic drops as well so I hope that it’s true.