New Album Thread

RebelMe

1 hour ago, godx said:

It would be kinda genius if she is writing with Patrick Leonard with production from Dev Hynes. His sound is the best modern take on the 80s. 

Wasn't there 'insider' info that this was a plan? To have the Patrick Leonard tracks produced by someone else?

This sound would tie in really well with the biopic. Manifesting!

Please God 

• 2 weeks later...

Now she also has just started following Doja cat. I don't know, i really start to believe she's indeed working on music secretly, or at least she's starting making connections for the new album. First she follow the producer Dev Hynes, few days later Doja cat... it wouldn't surprise me M does a faet with Doja cat on her newt album, her voice and way of rapping is similar to Nikki Minaj (but in a more classy way imo, and her tracks are kinda nice, with a disco feel to it).

On 6/6/2021 at 1:45 PM, TonyMontana said:

Now she also has just started following Doja cat. I don't know, i really start to believe she's indeed working on music secretly, or at least she's starting making connections for the new album. First she follow the producer Dev Hynes, few days later Doja cat... it wouldn't surprise me M does a faet with Doja cat on her newt album, her voice and way of rapping is similar to Nikki Minaj (but in a more classy way imo, and her tracks are kinda nice, with a disco feel to it).

Her music somewhat fits in the Blood Orange vibe too.

Some wishes for the next album:

1. Sci-fi visual album with a space twist and throwback theme to the 70s, 80s and 90s. Something like Wandavision evolving through time with top-notch visuals, music in the style of Daft Punk's Random Access Memories and a whole film capturing a story and a journey.

2. An experimental visual album with music like Mer Girl, Bedtime Story and Bjork weird and crazy style.

3. Ballads album with evening dresses and classy looks.