New Album Thread

RebelMe

On 1/29/2021 at 4:57 AM, NowRadiate said:

I never saw the uneven mixture of styles on the last records but makes a lot of sense to me. I stream her albums and did not download the tracks that I would have skipped anyway such as Bitch I‘m Loca.

th?id=OIP.GL22YgrhS7_c_Y1kYb2A9gHaHa&pidth?id=OIP.vhBrhOItlWEVj68ay9tx1QHaHa&pid

th?id=OIP.otqdHQYqbPgHxJR8AVvrNQHaHa&pid

Rebel Heart is so uneven. The album covers couldn't even decide what kind of record it was. 

2 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

th?id=OIP.GL22YgrhS7_c_Y1kYb2A9gHaHa&pidth?id=OIP.vhBrhOItlWEVj68ay9tx1QHaHa&pid

Rebel Heart is so uneven. The album covers couldn't even decide what kind of record it was. 

I agree. This whole project ended up being a mess, particularly track listing-wise. I mean, no title track on the standard version? Made no sense!

And as for the cover, they should’ve stuck with the deluxe/digital version one, period. I never liked the other 2 much. The standard cd cover was too vanilla and simple and the other one just looked like an unimaginative throwback to Erotica.

Also, I agree with the last few comments regarding Madonna’s career... sadly for us, fans, I think we were kinda lucky to get Madame X at all. Clearly she was super inspired all along but it ain’t the same. She’s at another stage of her life. There’s no reason why she shouldn’t keep releasing music but there is also no pressure to do anything... Cher, Barbra and Better Midler still do it. But from now on it’s likely that everything will be more paced and down to her REALLY wanting to do anything at all. I don’t expect much until the biopic tbh. 

4 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I am absolutely NOT a fan of multiple album covers. Define the album with the image and leave it alone. You can fuck around with a Deluxe edition, but to me - it should be the same photo with a different colour treatment or texture or something, not a new image. When you think of True Blue - you have the image in you head. You know TRUE BLUE. When you think of Madame X or Rebel Heart -- no clue .. just a bunch of different images. And the red RH image is stupid. Don't eat clocks. 

5 minutes ago, captainjay said:

I am absolutely NOT a fan of multiple album covers. Define the album with the image and leave it alone. You can fuck around with a Deluxe edition, but to me - it should be the same photo with a different colour treatment or texture or something, not a new image. When you think of True Blue - you have the image in you head. You know TRUE BLUE. When you think of Madame X or Rebel Heart -- no clue .. just a bunch of different images. And the red RH image is stupid. Don't eat clocks. 

I wait that’s whats in her mouth? A clock? I thought it was some sexual mouth guard thing :Madonna009:

I wish she would do a Q&A or some interview and just give us a definite answer. If she isn't planning on making new music for the time being, I'd like to know so I can stop waiting for it. Just a simple "I'm not done making new music, but I'm not working on anything new right now" 

Guest Nobody Knows Me

I really don’t think she is working on any music as of right now. She made it clear in her Instagram live that she would like to make another record but is too busy.

On 1/28/2021 at 4:38 PM, Blue Prince said:

It's not fair to say M hasn't made masterpieces with popular people in electronic music. It just wasn't that successful because Madonna was way older than women doing it.

I want to agree with you because I like your lips and nipple, but her wane has nothing to do with age and everything to do with bad choices.

(it doesn’t make sense now, he changed his profile photo)

MX was released just 1,5 year ago! Calm down, she's working on diffrent things. You should start to worry if in mid-2022 will not be any official news about her making a record. Give her that year :)

Edited by Mateusz Klimecki (see edit history)

13 hours ago, captainjay said:

It’s not a clock, it’s a Hitch Ring Mouthguard with chain by Bond Hardware. 

0D8795BA-7D2A-4BEA-8605-563C6999C6DC.jpeg

I think Madame X could be the last traditional new album/tour cyclewe’ll see for a while. 
A funny thing that could happen would be the movie won’t be as successful as it’s soundtrack. I can see her adding at least one new song, if not several, so it could still qualify as a “new” album, that could serve as the new material for the no-brainer greatest hits tour that will follow the film and soundtrack. 
All these older singles premiering on digital platforms, video upgrades, etc. are getting casual fans reacquainted with her back catalog, and ready to stream for the new fans that will come from the film. 
So I feel, whether it’s a conscious decision on her part or not, in order to still be the artist Madonna, she has to recap and celebrate “MADONNA!”, the pop star supreme. If she explains that person to everyone, she can move ahead with whatever creative paths she wants and still be a pop star that’s actually popular.

She’s written the manual for how to be famous forever, so why shouldn’t she show everyone how bridge her legacy to her current work with integrity. 

either way, her next studio album will have lots of attention...in 2025. Lol, 

20 minutes ago, stefo said:

In the meanwhile, anyway, we do need some old unreleased track leak. Seriously, one or two old demos people, c'me on: it's not 2015 and nobody will put you in jail, neither her business will be damaged in any way. It's just a matter of generosity, please!!

BRING ON THE MADAME X DEMOS BITCHES. We want Future (Early Version)!!! I NEED ITTTTTT.