Ever dreamt of Madonna?

NowRadiate

30 minutes ago, NowRadiate said:

Have you ever had a dream about Madonna?

Yes, but always the same stupid dream: I meet her on a plane, and she wants me to be a dancer in her next video clip. My answer is "no" (I don't know why I say "no") and she gets really mad at me. She ends the conversation hating me.

8 minutes ago, Aiwa08 said:

Yes, but always the same stupid dream: I meet her on a plane, and she wants me to be a dancer in her next video clip. My answer is "no" (I don't know why I say "no") and she gets really mad at me. She ends the conversation hating me.

That’s interesting. Are you a dancer in real life?

You know, I sort of have. The 2 times Madonna "has been in my dreams" it has been quite frustrating. On both occasions I was either queuing, or sitting, or just standing in the audience to see her live, and in both dreams, I fail to see the show at all. In one I remember being so far away from the stage, and having so many things and people blocking my view that I started feeling quite angry and powerless in my dream that I ended up waking up. In the other, as I reach the main entrance/door of the venue, I'm told my ticket is counterfit and entry is denied to me. So I can only sort of hear the concert from outside. At some point, I see her limo leaving the venue, and I try to run after her but my feet do not respond and I fall. End of second M "dream". So, basiclaly, nightmares. Horrible, ain't it? LOL

Yes, like 3 o 4 times a year. Specially when I stop listenning her music, she finds a way to come on my dreams. 

One of the strangest ones was that I found her on a super market (maybe because of that scene on The Next Best Thing). The other one was a mix of Confessions and Rebel Heart tours. I was at a very special VIP area, and I could see her trying to enter in the disco ball, but she was dressed with the opening dress of Rebel Heart... she tried several times to enter in that ball but it was moving and she couldn't so everyone left the stadium except 3 or 4 fans. I felt sad for her but at the same time proud of being so close! 

Last year, probably in February-March, I dreamt I went to see her in concert in a small venue, similar to the Stonewall place she visited during New Year's Eve. Suddenly there was a terrorist attack and I could see her falling on the floor shaking in fear. Months later she announced the Madame X Theatre Tour and the release of the God Control video had her dying on the floor covered in blood.

Scary as shit.

I remember two dreams... The first one was that a radio station phoned me to make me a question. I answered it right and I won 20.000 tickets one of her concerts... So I went to the show (it was in Barcelona) with all my family, friends and lots of people that I didn't know (but it was like if I was a friend of the 20.000 people) in a plane. Once there Pedro Almodovar was in the airport and told me "Hi, Jose, you're the winner of the 20.000 tickets?" and he asked me to give him one and he'd invited me to a party made for Madonna (and the other 20.000 persons were invited too...). There I met her just 2 seconds but she asked me for my phone number. After the so I went back home and days later my phone started ringing. There ware fireworks around the phone and I could see "Madonna" written on my phone screeen... But then I woke up so I don't know what she wanted to tell me... 

The second one was during "Blond Ambition Tour" in Japan. The night with the storm that we see on "Truth or dare". I was part of the public and during "Express yourself" the wind was really strong and it took me to the stage and I fell against her so she was very angry with me because she had to start again the show. I was like "Oooops..."

I have had dreams that she filmed a new TV special and recreated her best tour performances. And she opened with Express Yourself BAT. The stage was so damn weird. Very small, and at the top across the stage were monkey bars and lights hung from it. And it’s like I was watching it, but not on television and not LIVE. I was like, watching from above but not? Like mid-air, mid-level. I remember feeling a huge rush of excitement because she looked so amazing in her cone bra and dancing.

4 hours ago, NowRadiate said:

When I was a teenager I dreamt she showed up at my school and forced all homophobes to vogue.

This is hilarious to imagine :lol:

I know I've dreamt many, many times throughout the years, but I can only remember my latest ones which were in 2019 before we knew what the tour was like. I remember one where I was in a house and it was just a couple of people, she came down the stairs from the first floor singing and I was really into it. lol

I know I've had weirder/funnier dreams but I really can't remember them... ugh

1 hour ago, Dito said:

This is hilarious to imagine :lol:

I know I've dreamt many, many times throughout the years, but I can only remember my latest ones which were in 2019 before we knew what the tour was like. I remember one where I was in a house and it was just a couple of people, she came down the stairs from the first floor singing and I was really into it. lol

I know I've had weirder/funnier dreams but I really can't remember them... ugh

What was she singing?

5 hours ago, madfan13_86 said:

You know, I sort of have. The 2 times Madonna "has been in my dreams" it has been quite frustrating. On both occasions I was either queuing, or sitting, or just standing in the audience to see her live, and in both dreams, I fail to see the show at all. In one I remember being so far away from the stage, and having so many things and people blocking my view that I started feeling quite angry and powerless in my dream that I ended up waking up. In the other, as I reach the main entrance/door of the venue, I'm told my ticket is counterfit and entry is denied to me. So I can only sort of hear the concert from outside. At some point, I see her limo leaving the venue, and I try to run after her but my feet do not respond and I fall. End of second M "dream". So, basiclaly, nightmares. Horrible, ain't it? LOL

Oh my. So sorry. The fears of a fan! We all know what that feels like

So many times haha, and she always appears as someone my family and I know and she’s sitting with us like a relative, or just me and her hanging out like I’m a manager of hers or a friend or something, and multiple times, she wasn’t exactly close as in “friends” but she came near me and we took selfies and I wake up looking for them on my phone and getting bummed that it’s a dream ???

Dream about her ALL THE TIME. Usually we’re flicking through unreleased projects together and she’s telling me here ideas and asking me what I’d have done differently. Other times I’m abroad and go to a record store and find loads of Madonna vinyl or CD Eps for songs I’ve never heard of with new artworks and remixes and I start hyperventilating in the store and grabbing everything like a mad person but my hands are made of air and I can’t pick anything up. When I finally do I get home and every CD I play has Christina Aguileras Bionic on it and I have visions of Madonna laughing hysterically like the end of the virgin tour VHS  in my head. 
She trolls me even in my dreams.

thanks for coming to my TED talk. 

On 1/19/2021 at 7:03 AM, steady75 said:

Dream about her ALL THE TIME. Usually we’re flicking through unreleased projects together and she’s telling me here ideas and asking me what I’d have done differently. Other times I’m abroad and go to a record store and find loads of Madonna vinyl or CD Eps for songs I’ve never heard of with new artworks and remixes and I start hyperventilating in the store and grabbing everything like a mad person but my hands are made of air and I can’t pick anything up. When I finally do I get home and every CD I play has Christina Aguileras Bionic on it and I have visions of Madonna laughing hysterically like the end of the virgin tour VHS  in my head. 
She trolls me even in my dreams.

thanks for coming to my TED talk. 

I always dream of Madonna and I going through unreleased projects.