Madame X Tour DVD

Fabiolous

9 minutes ago, Winn said:

I am curious to see how MX comes across on dvd, considering the intimate nature of the tour. Yeah it's taking a long time, but, honestly, I'm way more excited for this than RH Tour.

I'm hoping she doesn't do "arena" editing for a theatre show. It would be hard to get into the intimate feel of the show with multiple cuts, high levels of audience noise and overly produced flashing imagery. 

21 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Omg thats really how long editing takes? 6 months? Like if someone works on it everyday?

I don’t think it takes THAT long. I mean for a movie or a TV show season, yes. But a concert? I think it would be shorter unless there’s some excessive editing and alterations.

3 minutes ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

I don’t think it takes THAT long. I mean for a movie or a TV show season, yes. But a concert? I think it would be shorter unless there’s some excessive editing and alterations.

Then 6 months + makes sense. Excessive editing is a Madonna tour DVD's best friend.

Especially with cronyvirus lockdowns it's not like someone didnt have 15 hours a day for 8 months to sit in front of a computer, editing. Shit, you should see my digital music library... it's organized af. My Madonna remix one alone runs for days with all artwork and info inputted. Edit a DVD.. pfft.. please.

7 minutes ago, RinoTheBouncer said:

I bet lol. Does she even realize that she’s mainly selling this to die hard fans and with such long wait, even our interest is fading? Lol 

She probably does but she doesn't care because she thinks we'll keep waiting... for her. Just waiting. I think the issue is interest probably would hold amongst everyone, not just die hards if she wasn't plastering her life all over Instagram. Like in the 90s and early 00s if there was a large gap between projects, people would be on the edge of their seats because they didn't know what was happening behind the scenes so there would be a belief that she was spending most of that time working. But now, we see her in milk baths, and with her kids and the boy toy almost every day so it's like, "ok girl we get it, finish this for us and then you go back to living your life. "  

Also, her last three DVD releases all had a year gap between filming and release but Confessions only had a five month turnaround between filming, editing and releasing. Actually two-three months because NBC aired it during Thanksgiving that same year. They wrapped that show and hit the editing bay. What happened to that speed? Maybe NBC had a say on final edit and she wasn't interested in going back and doing a re- edit?

• RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • Fighter locked this topic
  • RUADJAI unlocked, unfeatured and featured this topic