The Biopic; Untitled  

RUADJAI

23 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I hope so, the movie needs a memorable, albeit expected title... Not something sappy like Live to Tell

Agreed. I love Live To Tell but it does sound like a Lifetime movie title. And something like Material Girl is just way too obvious. Blond Ambition sounds powerful and very on-brand.

Just now, Karma said:

Agreed. I love Live To Tell but it does sound like a Lifetime movie title. And something like Material Girl is just way too obvious. Blond Ambition sounds powerful and very on-brand.

Definitely, Live To Tell sounds really dramatic... Blond Ambition is very Madonna in the best way possible, and it's a phrase that's always been associated with her, but hasn't been overused like Material Girl

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 3:19 PM, TonyMontana said:

That girl Madonna is hanging out with, Fka Twigs, she's the one who should play M in the biopic. I am convinced she's the one. Check her instagram, she has that style, that look in her eyes, and the way she moves when she dances, absolutely perfect.

FKA Twigs is biracial... maybe she's being considered for the role of Niki Haris...

443c10edf350c953bf516b0a61fe3515.gif

5 hours ago, Vogue Italia said:

FKA Twigs is biracial... maybe she's being considered for the role of Niki Haris...

443c10edf350c953bf516b0a61fe3515.gif

I know but she could be a stunning early Madonna, the tone of her skin is very pale so with make up and lightening it can match Madonna' skin tone, she can also wear color contacts like M for Evita. Madonna has also some strong italian/mediterranean features in her face that gives her that spicy beauty. All the girsl that have been mentionned till now for the role are not spicy enough in my taste, none of them has that special factor in whay emmantes from them. 

When i see pics and video of Fka Twigs, to me she's the one who has that thing, she emmantes something very young Madonna, and the way she dances, she has those smooth funky moves, she could put an amazing Holiday choreo. She has the look in her eyes, she's pooping out on every pic, the camera loves her, she has that unique sense of style, she's a very good dancer and very sporty, she sings, she writes her music, she's an actress... (I will post the pics and video in several posts for the size)

Screenshot_20220521-095526_Instagram.thumb.jpg.8c455fa452eeea84b67dd7d05f7f243b.jpg

Screenshot_20220521-095632_Instagram.thumb.jpg.547539f3d9d20b061f6c24f0b97c84ed.jpg

On 5/20/2022 at 4:19 AM, TonyMontana said:

That girl Madonna is hanging out with, Fka Twigs, she's the one who should play M in the biopic. I am convinced she's the one. Check her instagram, she has that style, that look in her eyes, and the way she moves when she dances, absolutely perfect.

That's very interesting. Because yesterday I saw a picture of Madonna holding hands with Fka Twigs on Madonna's Instagram and thought very similar thing. To be more clear, personally I don't like that Fka Twigs play Madonna in a Madonna biopic.

But what I'm trying to say is, it struck me that Madonna would definitely like the idea. Black(or Black and white mix) Plays Madonna in Madonna Biography? when most people think that a white actress will definitely play the role of Madonna.. then Boom!! It would create a lot of controversy and buzz in itself, and I'm sure it's definitely an idea that Madonna loves so much that she pees on her pants.

22 hours ago, MadameX said:

But what I'm trying to say is, it struck me that Madonna would definitely like the idea. Black(or Black and white mix) Plays Madonna in Madonna Biography? when most people think that a white actress will definitely play the role of Madonna.. then Boom!! It would create a lot of controversy and buzz in itself, and I'm sure it's definitely an idea that Madonna loves so much that she pees on her pants.

this would definitely be a major controversy, the racist conservatives would have a field day with this! they have been making jokes about white characters changing race in the movie version, and now they would have the final proof they were right all along.... when in reality, the opposite has been true for decades.

5ef5d70fc6212.jpeg

pvozvroo7z171.png?auto=webp&s=96869e7463

• 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, Vogue Italia said:

It's gotten pretty quiet. Does anyone think we will finally get a cast announcement this month? Last November, Amy Pascal said they were going to start filming this year. We're already halfway through the year and we don't even know who will portray Madonna.

This biopic is a huge waste of time, basically a vanity project that is unlikely to even get finished. She should focus on getting herself fit and healthy to do some performances for this landmark in her career or start brainstorming ideas for a new album.

4 minutes ago, The First Citizen said:

This biopic is a huge waste of time, basically a vanity project that is unlikely to even get finished. She should focus on getting herself fit and healthy to do some performances for this landmark in her career or start brainstorming ideas for a new album.

Be quiet. That's such a lame and tired thing to say about anything she does...vanity project haha what next? Cyndi Lauper will have a better biopic with a longer theatre run? 

59 minutes ago, Vogue Italia said:

It's gotten pretty quiet. Does anyone think we will finally get a cast announcement this month? Last November, Amy Pascal said they were going to start filming this year. We're already halfway through the year and we don't even know who will portray Madonna.

They had already done location scouting early this year no? I am betting the announcement comes on her birthday with FEL and filming shortly after. If i were to bet again dare I say 2023 cannes with a wider release in the fall?

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Be quiet. That's such a lame and tired thing to say about anything she does...vanity project haha what next? Cyndi Lauper will have a better biopic with a longer theatre run? 

I dislike biopics in general, especially when they are being overseen by a living artist. I mean, can we really expect her to be objective about her life? I hated Bohemian Rhapsody also because it did not tell the true story and I don't expect this one to be any different. If you disagree with me that it perfectly fine but stop acting like every criticism is some personal attack on Madonna.

33 minutes ago, The First Citizen said:

I dislike biopics in general, especially when they are being overseen by a living artist. I mean, can we really expect her to be objective about her life? I hated Bohemian Rhapsody also because it did not tell the true story and I don't expect this one to be any different. If you disagree with me that it perfectly fine but stop acting like every criticism is some personal attack on Madonna.

Then that sounds like a YOU problem not a madonna problem. How very unbiased of you.

30 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Then that sounds like a YOU problem not a madonna problem. How very unbiased of you.

Its my opinion, just like everything you and everyone else says here. How fascinating that only the people who criticize something she does or have concerns are labeled as having a bias 🤔 your mind I am sure that you have absolutely no bias right? I am not saying 100% its going to be awful and that every biopic ever made is awful, I am saying I would prefer her to work on new music and I don't think I should be told to shut up or be silent for thinking something different from you. Anyway, im off, got some chicken marsala, garlic bread and wine that need my attention😁

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Biopic; Untitled  
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic