The Biopic; Untitled  

RUADJAI

Diablo or anyone else it doesn't matter, Madonna is writting the script by herself anyway. Have you seen the instagram videos and live ? Diablo was basically Madonna's human typewriter, and the few times Diablo wanted to write something by herself Madonna would immediately take back the laptop and rewrite the line ???

8 hours ago, TonyMontana said:

Diablo or anyone else it doesn't matter, Madonna is writting the script by herself anyway. Have you seen the instagram videos and live ? Diablo was basically Madonna's human typewriter, and the few times Diablo wanted to write something by herself Madonna would immediately take back the laptop and rewrite the line ???

Which is probably why Universal wants script re-writes. 

I can see them asking Diablo to edit but her refusing because she knows Madonna will just take over anyway and it will be a never ending cycle. If I were an award winning acclaimed writer and someone like Madonna with amateur writing skills changed my script, I would quit the project. 

On 3/27/2021 at 6:11 AM, TonyMontana said:

I didn't get to be a part of Madonna's Instagram live with Diablo. But I did manage to see it on YouTube.

Go for it Queen! It's her biopic ??

2 hours ago, RebelBeauty said:

I didn't get to be a part of Madonna's Instagram live with Diablo. But I did manage to see it on YouTube.

Go for it Queen! It's her biopic ??

That was so funny, Madonna would literraly snatch the laptop from Cody everytime she was tryin to write something ??? She once said she wouldn't let anyone tell her story but her and she really mean it ?

So I watched Juno the other day. Apart from the story arc being somewhat nice (good movie all in all), I didn't find most of the dialogues to be Oscar worthy much. 'It all started with a chair', 'she smells like soup', 'he is the cheese to my macaroni'. I'm not sure if her leaving or staying is a good thing anymore, since the story arc is now already written in pop music history books with golden letters and the dialogues gotta be more clever than Juno's.

4 hours ago, voguemadonna said:

https://ew.com/movies/madonna-biopic-diablo-cody-didnt-quit/

EW is reporting Diablo didn't QUIT, but rather the two submitted the final draft and she moved on to her next project (Powerpuff Girls) as a result.

Thank you for posting.

I believe what Entertainment weekly says. 

To the hell with that unreliable source the Sun. 

On 3/25/2021 at 7:02 PM, Ayham said:

You know I blame M for this... she’s the one who posted every single meeting with Diablo. Those things must stay secret until the teaser is out. That’s how it works. At least not on IG. Lol. Very unprofessional.

I'm waiting for your PROFESSIONAL comment about this :Madonna003: 

https://ew.com/movies/madonna-biopic-diablo-cody-didnt-quit/?fbclid=IwAR2oOAF-xCshk4idBWjtBgU-pO-T5iwa1w0tsvU1csnXLls8sCHWtsCuFcE

• 1 month later...

I don't know if it has already been said here (sorry if it is) but Cher's biopic will end up being released before M's one . Nice team obviously ! 

From Cher twitter : 

20 mai

Ok Universal is Doing Biopic With My Friends JUDY CRAYMER,GARY GOETZMAN PRODUCING. THEYY PRODUCED BOTH MAMMA MIA’S,& MY DEAR DEAR Friend 4 YRS, & OSCAR WINNER..ERIC ROTH IS GOING 2 WRITE IT FORREST GUMP A STAR IS BORN SUSPECT TO NAME A FEW OF IS FILMS

On 5/25/2021 at 1:35 AM, musicinferno said:

What's the scoop on the movie now? Madonna is obviously obsessed with editing the tour so are they waiting till she finishes to continue production on script re-writes and casting? 

It seems like every day she's almost done editing Madame X. I hope she doesn't overedit it... at this point I'm more interested in updates on the film. She handed in the script a few months ago now. It's been quiet recently, so we should be hearing about casting soon. Hopefully they start shooting this summer.

Edited by Luci nln (see edit history)

^ That's assuming of course that the script is accepted the first time and doesn't need multiple re-writes,

Misha Green (a showrunner for Lovecraft Country - Awesome show btw) handed in the 1st draft for her Tomb Raider movie starring Alicia Vikander on May 14th 2021, hopefully production starts on that soon! Alicia is an amazing actress

7 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

^ That's assuming of course that the script is accepted the first time and doesn't need multiple re-writes,

Misha Green (a showrunner for Lovecraft Country - Awesome show btw) handed in the 1st draft for her Tomb Raider movie starring Alicia Vikander on May 14th 2021, hopefully production starts on that soon! Alicia is an amazing actress

I'm assuming that they've been making adjustments to the script for the last few months. M was already making a storyboard in January, so I don't think the changes will be excessive since she is so involved. I can see them possibly trimming some scenes since the script was 133 pages when it was still being written in October, but I can also see M fighting that since she's very particular on how she wants her life story told. I think a series would be better, but a film is more glamorous and profitable, so I can see the lure. Now that Cher has announced her biopic, M certainly won't settle for less. I'm interested in who will be portraying her. Julia Garner and Florence Pugh are rumored to be in contention for the role. Anne Winters went on a campaign for the role by dressing up as M. 

• Fighter changed the title to Biopic Discussion
  • RUADJAI changed the title to The Biopic; Untitled  
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic