The Biopic; Untitled  

RUADJAI

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

Hopefully they will start filming around spring 2022! M even said the script is almost ready, a few weeks ago :D

Yeah! I think that we could even get some casting news around december or january. Idk which actors are available during that time, but it could be interesting to speculate about it. ?

Also, since Amy is producing, there's a chance that we could see some popular faces like Florence or Tom Holland joining the cast. She loves working with them. ??

It's weird. I can only think of older actresses who could really capture M. Michelle Pfeiffer (who also would have nailed Debbie Harry) and Sarah Jessica Parker. 

The only younger actress I've heard mentioned that got me excited was Amanda Seyfried.

I hope anything NYC related is filmed on location and not a Soundstage. I need to be an extra lol

I still hope the movie is about how everything comes full circle for her. From the moment she loses her mom, to the moment she becomes a mom. 

I truly believe those 2 moments were her biggest moments ever. Plus losing all her friends to AIDS, etc...which happens in between.

But the thought of the center part of the movie being the late 70's and 80's New York City is just amazing to me. It's such a fascinating time for good and terrible reasons...but the city seemed so alive back then. At leas from documentaries i watch. And if Basquiat, Warhol etc are cast in this...wow. 

Sounds exiting, though I'm still very much hoping the movie will be about Madonna conducting her career and life in the limelight. Hers is the most interesting story where it comes to how the public shreds fame and popularity which is still so true today. Her formative years and becoming succesful are not what set her apart from the crowd, her ability to stay relevant, talked about, getting back up time and again because there is sincerity to what she does is where I believe the true magic of her story is in my opinion

On 11/11/2021 at 11:06 PM, Alpha said:

Why

Because this is so not Madonna, "Live to tell the truth" is so obvious and sorry to say, very cheesy. She doesn't even want people to call it a biopic... on her script there was the title "What you're looking at" written, i don't know if it's gonna change of if they will keep that title but that one is very Madonna. Imo they've found the perfect title. MADONNA - "What you're looking at" - There is no way they don't keep that title, they just can't find anything better. It is perfect.

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

Because this is so not Madonna, "Live to tell the truth" is so obvious and sorry to say, very cheesy. She doesn't even want people to call it a biopic... on her script there was the title "What you're looking at" written, i don't know if it's gonna change of if they will keep that title but that one is very Madonna. Imo they've found the perfect title. MADONNA - "What you're looking at" - There is no way they don't keep that title, they just can't find anything better. It is perfect.

“What Are You Looking At” sounds like a horrible title, no offense. The phrase isn’t that well known and when people say the title it evokes nothing of who Madonna is. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Biopic; Untitled  
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic