The Biopic; Untitled  

RUADJAI

23 minutes ago, Andreo said:

If it was made a while ago you could say she is just trying to be seen and taken in consideration, but as casting already started, that might really be an hint about being officially taken the role? Omg

From what people were saying online, it was just a reading...this was during re-writes. Not sure what that would mean. Hopefully next month or Feb we will hear actual news. Not that Madonna ever takes it easy but i expect 2022 to be a pretty busy year for her leading to an even busier year in 2023.

On 12/1/2021 at 7:13 PM, Hydrangeas Up Your Ass said:

It sounds like a very Madonna-y concept.  It also sounds completely excessive and overtly camp, so of course i live

i remember that in the 80's, she went in a recording studio, holding a plastic little bag. in which she kept a Kahlo painting for inspiration. A fav moment of mine although i am not her 'fan'as she is. I cant find the scan.

On 11/4/2021 at 12:26 AM, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

I still hope the movie is about how everything comes full circle for her. From the moment she loses her mom, to the moment she becomes a mom. 

I truly believe those 2 moments were her biggest moments ever. Plus losing all her friends to AIDS, etc...which happens in between.

But the thought of the center part of the movie being the late 70's and 80's New York City is just amazing to me. It's such a fascinating time for good and terrible reasons...but the city seemed so alive back then. At leas from documentaries i watch. And if Basquiat, Warhol etc are cast in this...wow. 

which ones?

7 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

she got the role, no one can convince me otherwise

it would make no sense to change the look for the movie before it even started filming, while doing another movie with another director. What do you think happened there? "Hey, Mr. Hollywood Director, I know you have your ideas for the movie, but I really need to look like Madonna right now, because she's a HUGE deal in the movie industry, and you know, I really want that role. I don't care if this look doesn't work for your movie, change the script! Face it, she's Madonna!" :kiss:

Not saying she did or did not get the role, but at this stage, she has no reason to change her look for the biopic.

11 hours ago, androiduser said:

The casting, sure, but not if it means changing the look for all the movies that Florence Pugh is currently filming.

Camera test, they're nowhere near that stage yet.

Camera tests can happen months in advance. Also, maybe that's the look that she'll rock for Oppenheimer, so everything is possible.

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

I must be deaf and dumb cuz i don't see it. Oscar nominated actress, yes. But do I see Madonna? No. I feel bad for Julia Garner who nobody mentions anymore.

I also just watched this thing on Netflix about movie clichés and her voice is soooooo deeeeeeeep. :Madonna038:

I don't know how they'd pull off M's nasal determination whine with her voice. 

2 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

I also just watched this thing on Netflix about movie clichés and her voice is soooooo deeeeeeeep. :Madonna038:

I don't know how they'd pull off M's nasal determination whine with her voice. 

Maybe! My money is still on Anne. Tbh i would've NEVER thought Florence would be considered. I loved Midsommar but her character was such a nag lol

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Biopic; Untitled  
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic