The Biopic; Untitled  

RUADJAI

53 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

I read that they are doing table reads and are hoping to make an offer to an actress to play Madonna soon. 

Table reads are with the cast.

I've also read that they were doing readings, but I think they're for the staff of the movie (director, producer, writers, studio execs, etc).

• Fighter changed the title to Biopic Discussion

Chers will be completely different. I think the Mamma Mia people are making it. We know M, shed like hers more alternative/Indie. 

Yes having a mama mia type movie will be a huge hit. I dont think M would go in that fluffy direction. 

Edited by scallywally
typo (see edit history)

I wonder how much do these writers like Diablo and Erin know about Madonna’s career and life before starting to work on the screenplay. If you weren’t following her the whole time, it would be hard to just jump in and write a good script because she has done so much. Do they just rely on the information she gives them or they do their own research and interview other people? 

• 4 months later...
34 minutes ago, vesalii said:

Madonna has zero knowledge directing, so I expect less than nothing with this <3

First of all she does have some experience directing. Secondly, she has not confirmed if she is directing the movie, all we know is that the script is almost complete. I was reading some of your previous comments that have been posted and you seem like sore grapes all the time, who will write off anything she does now as shit just because its not set in your precious 80's and 90's. How about you lighten up and stay positive. Things are looking up for Madonna fans right now, we just had the Madame X Tour documentary which was much better than previous releases, we have the biopic on the way, better social media lately to keep her causing a stir, the 2022 reissues, Warner is back which will mean actual decent promotion for future projects and im hoping a new album to be released in 2023. With all that in the pipeline, its obvious she is getting back into working hard again and Im tired of all the bitching from some so-called fans.   

Edited by Blond Ambition (see edit history)

I have a feeling a lot of fans will be eating their words trashing her before she's even started.  I can understand how one could say she's a bad director. But this isn't W.E. or that first go round with that guy from Gorgol Bordello. This is her life story.  A whole different ball game. I wonder how much of her life they'll be able to capture.

When do you think they'll start filming?

10 minutes ago, SecretProject said:

I have a feeling a lot of fans will be eating their words trashing her before she's even started.  I can understand how one could say she's a bad director. But this isn't W.E. or that first go round with that guy from Gorgol Bordello. This is her life story.  A whole different ball game. I wonder how much of her life they'll be able to capture.

When do you think they'll start filming?

Has it even been confirmed if she is the director? I am getting tired of these bitchy fans, I remember everyone talking about how bad Madame X documentary was gonna be and it was actually pretty danmm solid and now all the sore grapes are not to be heard from lol.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Biopic; Untitled  
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic