The Biopic; Untitled  

RUADJAI

7 hours ago, Andreo said:

Her son David said the script already is "brutally honest and raw" (or something on these lines), so I think she will show us this side too. I honestly think we underrate her too much sometimes lol

Madonna could literally find a cure for cancer and AIDS and still the fans would moan and bitch. Just the way it goes I guess.

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

Madonna could literally find a cure for cancer and AIDS and still the fans would moan and bitch. Just the way it goes I guess.

She'd find the cure and the magazines would talk about it like "Madonna (whose last albums bombed making 0 noise on the market) finds the cure to cancer! Even tho she should retire but anyways", some fans don't help neither with their constant shittalking on her ego, her body, her evolution etc... 

10 hours ago, androiduser said:

who is the woman in the photo? is that from the Tupac movie?

Yes, her name is Robyn Marie Young. She's with Demetrius Shipp Jr. who portrays Tupac in the 2017 biopic All Eyez on Me. Apparently, they filmed a scene involving Madonna but it didn't make the final movie. On IMDB her role as Madonna is uncredited, but she still has it on her resume.

https://www.backstage.com/u/RobynMarieYoung/

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4200199/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t165

31 minutes ago, Luci nln said:

Yes, her name is Robyn Marie Young. She's with Demetrius Shipp Jr. who portrays Tupac in the 2017 biopic All Eyez on Me. Apparently, they filmed a scene involving Madonna but it didn't make the final movie. On IMDB her role as Madonna is uncredited, but she still has it on her resume.

https://www.backstage.com/u/RobynMarieYoung/

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4200199/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t165

Interesting! I really wonder who is going to play her. She began following alot of actresses years ago but i assume it was for The Impossible Lives of Greta Wells. Amanda Seyfried could possibly do a good job playing her but idk if she can pull off young Madonna

Screenshot_20211027-232348_Chrome.jpg

amanda-seyfried-thomas-sadoski-met-gala-2018-01.jpg

From the V interview:

There’s a line in my script, when my mother dies, I get back up and I keep going. And [when] all my friends died of AIDS, I get back up and I keep going, Basquiat dies, and I get back up and I keep going. This stranger rapes me with a knife to my throat. I get back up and I keep going. My ex-husband betrays me. I get back up and I keep going. My brother betrays me, I get back up and I keep going. Either you have that mentality that you get back up and keep going, or you sit around, thinking about what people are thinking about you all the time. 

For those who were wondering what the biopic is about...

9 minutes ago, Enrico said:

From the V interview:

There’s a line in my script, when my mother dies, I get back up and I keep going. And [when] all my friends died of AIDS, I get back up and I keep going, Basquiat dies, and I get back up and I keep going. This stranger rapes me with a knife to my throat. I get back up and I keep going. My ex-husband betrays me. I get back up and I keep going. My brother betrays me, I get back up and I keep going. Either you have that mentality that you get back up and keep going, or you sit around, thinking about what people are thinking about you all the time. 

Madonna has said all that stuff ten billion times, we don't know that is exactly what the biopic is going to be about. I think it was Madonna herself that said the music is the focus, so any narrative elements are not going to be the main point. I am sure though that she will include the stuff you mentioned because its in the script, does not mean its what the biopic is about.

Edited by Blond Ambition (see edit history)

On 10/29/2021 at 11:22 PM, Enrico said:

From the V interview:

So you're trying to tell me that you get back up and keep going? 

On 10/30/2021 at 12:22 AM, Enrico said:

From the V interview:

So we can assume Back That Up (To the beat) and Over and Over will be the OST of the film Drunk On One GIF

LOL 

10 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

I think we can rule out Ann Winters now... Sadly she seems to have a severe and serious eating disorder, i am concerned about her health, especially her organs. I hope she will get help and get well soon. I will not repost any pics cause i would find it disrespectful.

anne-msg.jpg

39 minutes ago, slutpride said:

anne-msg.jpg

Have you seen some pics she has posted ? Do you know that most people suffering from anorexia are in denial and believe they are doing really fine until one of their organs stop working ? Believe me there is something worrying, especially on two sets of pics she has posted, 95% of the comments are people worrying for her health cause obviously she is in danger.

Let's ignore the Anne Winters speculation, please. I don't think this is the right place to talk about it.

In other news… Amy Pascal is 200% commited into the No Way Home promotion right now, and it seems like she might have time to focus on another projects by mid-February. If that's the case, it could give us an idea of when the pre-production of Madonna's movie could start (since she's the main producer).

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Biopic; Untitled  
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic