Madonna unfollowed Anitta on Instagram? ?

Ayham

Hey, so recently I found out that M is not following Anitta anymore??? It’s a bit weird especially that her song with her is the most popular/successful from MX, this shows how much M is selfish lol. Maybe soon Maluma? ???

p.s. I’m not a fan of Anitta nor Maluma. ?

7 minutes ago, emanon said:

she only follows them when she needs them... :lol:

she is not following Dino too, and he was such a help in Lisbon, Madame X, those living room sessions...

Oh really, that’s something not nice. Unfortunately she’s still following Naomi & Nicki ?, both of them unfollowed her long time ago for no reason. 

13 minutes ago, Dito said:

Does she control that, though? I think she has someone who's in charge of her social media... so she probably doesn't even know that :lol:

Still bad, though

She controls her Instagram page for sure, but sometimes her assistant do post for her. But she always check & follows / unfollow people lol. 

We know how she is, let's face it. She uses people up, the drops them when no longer useful. But then I think Madonna was more useful to Anitta (who was unheard-of before M) than the other way around. Everybody uses everybody in showbiz. By the way, did Maluma score a hit after her? Just wondering...

Edited by Ignacius (see edit history)