Madonna unfollowed Anitta on Instagram? ?

Ayham

11 hours ago, madgefan said:

Damn! Following/unfollowing people on Instagram is SO IMPORTANT :eyes:

Yes, it’s so important especially with celebrities... & because she used to follow her & then unfollowed her. Something not cool to do. Not to mention that 80% of MX success / steam was because of Anitta, like it or not. Lol!

I tell you why she unfollowed Anitta, because apparently Anitta is an artist who likes to do stuff her own way & NOT into people telling her what to do like a robot. Maybe she didn’t agree on something with M & ended up being pissed from her lol.

M sees herself as the only one & the rest are just workers for her even big names, she doesn’t care about anyone except herself that’s why most celebrities are not friends with her. Her attitude is really horrible.

again I’m not a fan of Anitta... but we have to acknowledge the fact that both Anitta & Maluma were the main reason for the little success of MX. ?

12 hours ago, Ignacius said:

We know how she is, let's face it. She uses people up, the drops them when no longer useful. But then I think Madonna was more useful to Anitta (who was unheard-of before M) than the other way around. Everybody uses everybody in showbiz. By the way, did Maluma score a hit after her? Just wondering...

Maluma scored a few big hits after Medellin.

Most of all „Hawaii“ with for example  580.000.000 streams on Spotify and 642.000.000 views on youtube.

14 hours ago, steady75 said:

Madonna has picked people up and used them to her career advantage and then moved on since before she was famous. To expect her to change now is unrealistic. 

Imagine being a hard fan, creating even an account on fan forum and have this opinion about her. How she used people? By collaborating with them in few songs and then not collaborating with them again? That's what EVERYONE does. jj4.png

6 hours ago, Ayham said:

I tell you why she unfollowed Anitta, because apparently Anitta is an artist who likes to do stuff her own way & NOT into people telling her what to do like a robot. Maybe she didn’t agree on something with M & ended up being pissed from her lol.

M sees herself as the only one & the rest are just workers for her even big names, she doesn’t care about anyone except herself that’s why most celebrities are not friends with her. Her attitude is really horrible.

again I’m not a fan of Anitta... but we have to acknowledge the fact that both Anitta & Maluma were the main reason for the little success of MX. ?

the random narrative :rip::rip::rip::rip: you just described an extremely toxic person that everyone would probably hate, why you stan her? there's a difference between liking the music and listening to her, with being a hard fan. why you are a hard fan of a toxic person?  :rip:

7 hours ago, Ayham said:

1 hour ago, Régine Filange said:

the random narrative :rip::rip::rip::rip: you just described an extremely toxic person that everyone would probably hate, why you stan her? there's a difference between liking the music and listening to her, with being a hard fan. why you are a hard fan of a toxic person?  :rip:

Both of you are actually kinda right, lol 

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

Being a fan doesn’t mean I have to lie to myself & not telling facts... everyone knows M’s personality. Did I say something wrong? ?

You did actually. She doesn't care about anyone but herself is wrong in so many ways, as she is a woman who has loved many people, family and beyond. She loves her children, she has stood by the side of quite a few dying celebrities, has raised a village and put it on the map and you are not in her life to know whether she cares about others or not. There are hundreds of collaborations happening every day and I really doubt whether the artists themselves remember each other after a while. Also, Madame X's major reason for even little success is Madonna's name, nobody else's. 

You just sounded like you hated her and it's also peculiar that you open a topic observing and wondering why M is not following Annita, just to respond to yourself actually on page two that she is a horrible person only into herself.

its easy to say she "uses" people but there's a fine balance. 

if M has a drive to stay relevant, its important that she mingle with other relevant people to help ensure this.  Pretty simple. I dont know Anitta well so not clear on if she has lost her relevance but do you think it makes sense for Madonna just to remain friends with various folks on social.  Its a platform that is promoting her brand (whether wed like to think shes letting us into her entire world, etc.)

Finally, im not really interested in researching this BUT I was surprised that M worked with Anitta to begin with because i had read the Anitta aligns with right wing ideology and is/was a fan of the right wing brazilian Trump aka, Bolsanaro.  Maybe, Madonna recently discovered this from an Anitta post and decided to remove her.

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

Being a fan doesn’t mean I have to lie to myself & not telling facts... everyone knows M’s personality. Did I say something wrong? ?

no one here knows her personality cause no one here lives with her ? that doesn't answer my question tho, so your post still a narrative ?