Madonna unfollowed Anitta on Instagram? ?

Ayham

18 minutes ago, AModSquad said:

Finally, im not really interested in researching this BUT I was surprised that M worked with Anitta to begin with because i had read the Anitta aligns with right wing ideology and is/was a fan of the right wing brazilian Trump aka, Bolsanaro.  Maybe, Madonna recently discovered this from an Anitta post and decided to remove her.

Finally someone talking sense... I guess this is the reason. Thanks @AModSquad♥️

1 hour ago, Blue Prince said:

You did actually. She doesn't care about anyone but herself is wrong in so many ways, as she is a woman who has loved many people, family and beyond. She loves her children, she has stood by the side of quite a few dying celebrities, has raised a village and put it on the map and you are not in her life to know whether she cares about others or not. There are hundreds of collaborations happening every day and I really doubt whether the artists themselves remember each other after a while. Also, Madame X's major reason for even little success is Madonna's name, nobody else's. 

You just sounded like you hated her and it's also peculiar that you open a topic observing and wondering why M is not following Annita, just to respond to yourself actually on page two that she is a horrible person only into herself.

Lady Gaga working with Ariana and Blackpink, Beyonce getting #1s randomly by working with famous female rappers and Ed Sheeran. Nicki Minaj being in every single song released the past 10 years, Eminem working with Rihanna and Minaj,  Paul McCartney with Rihanna and Kanye means nothing apparently :hearteyes: 

That's how the music industry works for anyone else but Madonna, Madonna collaborating with others means she's using them, that makes sense cause *everyone knows Madonna's personality* :hearteyes: 

2 hours ago, AModSquad said:

Finally, im not really interested in researching this BUT I was surprised that M worked with Anitta to begin with because i had read the Anitta aligns with right wing ideology and is/was a fan of the right wing brazilian Trump aka, Bolsanaro.  Maybe, Madonna recently discovered this from an Anitta post and decided to remove her.

That's odd, Anitta has actually always been very vocal and critical of Bolsonaro on Twitter from what I've seen. :thinker: 

There's even an interview from 2019 where she explicitly says that she doesn't support him at all: https://vogue.globo.com/beleza/gente/noticia/2019/02/em-entrevista-internacional-anitta-fala-sobre-o-presidente-eleito-jair-bolsonaro-e-sobre-seu-posicionamento-politico.html

20 hours ago, Blue Prince said:

You just sounded like you hated her and it's also peculiar that you open a topic observing and wondering why M is not following Annita, just to respond to yourself actually on page two that she is a horrible person only into herself.

18 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

no one here knows her personality cause no one here lives with her ? that doesn't answer my question tho, so your post still a narrative ?

Calling a spade a spade has nothing to do with hate.

Let's stick to the facts: Madonna's personality is probably one of the best documented in the world. Hundreds of people who worked with her and lived with her have told about what kind of person she is in private. The pieces of the puzzle fit together - don't they?

In addition, her songs lyrics, movies and social media messages show us her world view, not to mention her documented meetings with family members, lovers, friends, co-workers and fans.

Distancing yourself from people who don't seem useful to you is not necessarily a bad character trait.  But it is stupid to celebrate this attitude so thoughtlessly publicly. I'm thinking less of her unfollowing of celebrities, and more of the way she condescendingly treats fans on stage who don't have enough money to keep her interested or arouse her goodwill.

To claim after all these decades that you don't know what kind of person she is, sounds very naive.

3 hours ago, Levon said:

Let's stick to the facts: Madonna's personality is probably one of the best documented in the world. Hundreds of people who worked with her and lived with her have told about what kind of person she is in private. The pieces of the puzzle fit together - don't they?.

Yeah, and many didn't have a specific problem with her, help? :rip:

3 hours ago, Levon said:

In addition, her songs lyrics, movies and social media messages show us her world view, not to mention her documented meetings with family members, lovers, friends, co-workers and fans.

And what's her world view? Cuz based in her discography i get another messages. :rip:

3 hours ago, Levon said:

Distancing yourself from people who don't seem useful to you is not necessarily a bad character trait.  But it is stupid to celebrate this attitude so thoughtlessly publicly. I'm thinking less of her unfollowing of celebrities, and more of the way she condescendingly treats fans on stage who don't have enough money to keep her interested or arouse her goodwill.

To claim after all these decades that you don't know what kind of person she is, sounds very naive.

Bring me receipts for that? :rip: She has work with many people, she worked again and again with some of them and never again with some others. It happens with everyone, that doesn't mean anything. :rip: What she has to do? Call Anitta daily or idk just because they worked together in one song? They aren't friends to do that. :rip:

13 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Yeah, and many didn't have a specific problem with her, help? :rip:

This comment does not make sense. Of course, many want to work with her - she is the Queen of Pop.

And what's her world view? Cuz based in her discography i get another messages. :rip:

You seem to be reading something into my comment that isn't there. By the way, it is not that complicated to interpret Madonna's song lyrics or social media comments. She expresses herself very understandably.

She has work with many people, she worked again and again with some of them and never again with some others. It happens with everyone, that doesn't mean anything.  What she has to do? Call Anitta daily or idk just because they worked together in one song? They aren't friends to do that. 

First you repeat what I wrote and then you drift off to something that was not the content of my comment.

Maybe you should read comments a little more carefully, then you would save yourself a lot of typing and even more tombstones.

3 hours ago, Levon said:

Calling a spade a spade has nothing to do with hate.

Let's stick to the facts: Madonna's personality is probably one of the best documented in the world. Hundreds of people who worked with her and lived with her have told about what kind of person she is in private. The pieces of the puzzle fit together - don't they?

THIS! ♥️??

15 minutes ago, Levon said:

This comment does not make sense. Of course, many want to work with her - she is the Queen of Pop.

Help, you talk about collaborations or ppl that live with her? Ppl that live with her really are the ones that fully know her, not the ones that spend few hours with her in the studio.. Why Debbie (if we talk about celebs that know Madonna) still friends with a toxic person as Madonna when Debbie seems so nice? Cuz she's the queen of pop? :rip:

19 minutes ago, Levon said:

You seem to be reading something into my comment that isn't there. By the way, it is not that complicated to interpret Madonna's song lyrics or social media comments. She expresses herself very understandably.

Yeah, that's what makes me understand a little bit her personality and how she thinks, and like her for that.

20 minutes ago, Levon said:

Maybe you should read comments a little more carefully, then you would save yourself a lot of typing and even more tombstones.

Spill the tea then, WHO did Madonna use and how did she use him/her. Give actual examples cuz the OP isn't one.

47 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Why Debbie (if we talk about celebs that know Madonna) still friends with a toxic person as Madonna when Debbie seems so nice? Cuz she's the queen of pop? :rip:

Toxic? Where did I write that? If you refer to something of mine, you should quote it, otherwise it is not understandable what you mean. If you're referring to how she degraded her fans on stage, then we can discuss that.

47 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Spill the tea then, WHO did Madonna use and how did she use him/her. Give actual examples cuz the OP isn't one.

What are you actually referring to? I wrote: "Distancing yourself from people who don't seem useful to you is not necessarily a bad character trait.".
What about this quote you don't understand? I have described exactly what I am referring to. Hint: It has nothing to do with Debbie or Anitta. Try to read the comments you reply to a little more carefully.

33 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I’m just very confused by your posts about her not caring about others and that she uses people 

It's not that she's always like that, it's that she's sometimes like that. The bitch is part of her personna. A Madonna fan should not be surprised or confused by this statement. Really not.