"Hung Up - Tracy Young Remix" Video ?

GhostOrchid

Hi guys,

Is the video for "Hung Up - Tracy Young Remix Edit" that was posted on her official YouTube in October 2020 official? 

I have not seen it prior and literally no-one ever mentioned it before that. I see it's also not on various lists on this forum, so I was wondering if it was officially created back in 2005 or is it just something they put up recently as a congrats to Tracy Young for her Grammy??

Any thoughts?

42 minutes ago, GhostOrchid said:

Hi guys,

Is the video for "Hung Up - Tracy Young Remix Edit" that was posted on her official YouTube in October 2020 official? 

I have not seen it prior and literally no-one ever mentioned it before that. I see it's also not on various lists on this forum, so I was wondering if it was officially created back in 2005 or is it just something they put up recently as a congrats to Tracy Young for her Grammy??

Any thoughts?

How can not be official as it was posted on Madonna's YT channel? It was uploaded to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the release of Hung Up, together with live performances from the EMA's and Grammy's.

3 minutes ago, Ryder said:

How can not be official as it was posted on Madonna's YT channel? It was uploaded to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the release of Hung Up, together with live performances from the EMA's and Grammy's.

But my question is if it was made and used back in 2005 to promote the single or did they just make it recently. I do not remember seeing it back then

23 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Since when we see a fan-made video remix uploaded in her official Youtube Channel? 

i feel like you're not hearing me. did this exist in November 2005 when the single was being promoted? regardless of whether it's official or not

also check the reply from @MiB, I wasn't sure either but i think i'm with him on this one. It just looks sloppy and I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to use a fanmade video and upload it as an homage to Tracy Young. 

And btw they also uploaded that Vogue 12" version from Rockamerica. That remix video was official but I was shocked how they just didn't bother to find a normal copy and they had to use an old TV rip that even had the logo. So after seeing that I wouldn't be shocked if this Hung Up video was fanmade after all.

33 minutes ago, GhostOrchid said:

i feel like you're not hearing me. did this exist in November 2005 when the single was being promoted? regardless of whether it's official or not

also check the reply from @MiB, I wasn't sure either but i think i'm with him on this one. It just looks sloppy and I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to use a fanmade video and upload it as an homage to Tracy Young. 

And btw they also uploaded that Vogue 12" version from Rockamerica. That remix video was official but I was shocked how they just didn't bother to find a normal copy and they had to use an old TV rip that even had the logo. So after seeing that I wouldn't be shocked if this Hung Up video was fanmade after all.

I'd say it was created recently - if not as you say why not broadcast it back then? Makes no sense. But this being official it is my own opinion. This video was a happy 15th and promote streaming and release date was 1st on YT and day after retweeted by Tracy. And why would it surprise you being sloppy when WB gave us the Celebration cd [with mastering errors] and also the video collection with bad pixels, shaky picture, bad interlacing, horrible noise reduction, useless color boost, bad cropping, awful encoding: You name it, it's there..

4 minutes ago, GhostOrchid said:

For that same reason I wouldn't be surprised if they uploaded a fan made video to the official channel. I don't think they even bothered creating a new one :lol:

Why would they bother doing such thing? Madame X mixes scattered all over the place with release dates that make no sense - I think it could even be Guy O' uploading on her YT channel : M she's more an instagram lady! Nowadays nothing surprises me from M's herself! Expecting Madame X Tour to be a Madame Mess with black'n'white backstage footage or other interludes in between live performances! 

1 hour ago, MiB said:

i garantee you its a fanmade that they cropped to 16:9 i have the full 4:3 original vob and its exactly the same!

Same as the Get Together (Alternate Version) from the commercial dvd collection >>> badly done 16:9 encoding looking like widescreen 4:3 instead of letterboxing where they stretch the image vertically just to give one example how much M actually cares! 

tumblr_mv5h1fWQKR1qlycwjo1_400.gif