Urban Outfitters Vinyl Releases - POST HERE!

This is a love-hate toxic relationship I have with UO haha. I love the titles they release (and they know that we love them), yet their pressing quality is shit AF but that's a story I posted about it here

I just pre-ordered Bionic, Selena's Stars Dance and Lana's Chemtrails albums! <3 I'm thinking whether I should pre-order Femme Fatale again... lol

By the way, I used this discount code to buy these records, you can try and see if it works! XUO20XTASLX (got it from AddictedToVinyl IG account)

7 minutes ago, anton5000 said:

This is a love-hate toxic relationship I have with UO haha. I love the titles they release (and they know that we love them), yet their pressing quality is shit AF but that's a story I posted about it here

I just pre-ordered Bionic, Selena's Stars Dance and Lana's Chemtrails albums! <3 I'm thinking whether I should pre-order Femme Fatale again... lol

Totally understand. It's been hit and miss for me. I've had no issues with any of the actual records until I ordered Britney's 'Circus'. It sounded terrible and was full of crackles and pops, but I had a friend clean it properly and now it sounds perfect.

The only main issues I've had is damage to the picture sleeves, inner sleeves or labels on the records. I've been quite lucky though I think, because the majority of my orders have arrived fine.

Now I just order 2 copies of each release I want, when they arrive I choose the best parts from them to make 1 perfect copy and use the other to trade or sell.

It's annoying having to order 2 copies just to do that, especially when I'm supposed to be budgeting, but I usually make my money back just selling the extra copy with damage or I get something I need in a trade. 😊

16 minutes ago, anton5000 said:

By the way, I used this discount code to buy these records, you can try and see if it works! XUO20XTASLX (got it from AddictedToVinyl IG account)

Yes I managed to use that discount code the other day, I think I found it on Reddit.

Happy as I managed to get Kim Petras Clarity for $15. Not bad! 😀

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...