What other singer has this discography?

Sultrysully

I know that this may sound very unpopular but...

Doesn't anybody think that Lady Gaga has evolved a lot throughout only 13 years in the business. I don't wanna justify controversy ( We all know who inspired a lot of custumes, we've all heard Born This Way) but I have to give credit where credit is due. She is a very versatile artist and has a lot of talent up her sleeve. And personally, I think she's more accessable to her fans than a lot of other artists that are as successful as her.

8 hours ago, MCL_1993 said:

Doesn't anybody think that Lady Gaga has evolved a lot throughout only 13 years in the business. I don't wanna justify controversy ( We all know who inspired a lot of custumes, we've all heard Born This Way) but I have to give credit where credit is due. She is a very versatile artist and has a lot of talent up her sleeve. And personally, I think she's more accessable to her fans than a lot of other artists that are as successful as her.

I loved everything she did up to and including BTW but she fell off hard after that. 

18 hours ago, MCL_1993 said:

Yes she's versatile and arguably the most bold mainstream female popstar of the past dozen years (which is why I was stunned when someone tried to say last week that Taylor Swift and Miley are the only "ballsy" popstars of their generation), but that isn't the same as having an iconic discography. I mean, Gaga's only released 6 studio albums, an EP, a couple of remix albums, and a movie soundtrack; but compared to Madonna's 14 studio albums and her various other music projects, they're not even in the same league.

I still maintain that it's fairer to compare Madonna's legacy to MJ's or Kylie's since they're from the same music era.