Dark ballet (directors cut)

cindy_ve

she cut it 100% because she thought she looked "weird"  in those lights. you can't point a beam of light to make her skin looks flawless in this shot... haha . she could have kept the veil on tho... 

Anyway, she look stunning as always to me. a dark witness to the execution of joan of arc. Wish this shots were in the original vid.

I think the decision to cut these scenes (the ones where she appears) was wise and sensible. If she wants to talk about what she is proposing on this video (transphobia), she should indeed give the protagonism to Mykki Blanco and step back. I think that shoot where she briefly appears is enough, like a mourning spectator of that barbaric violence.

I think the manic editing in the released version is far superior. While I loved seeing the additional footage, I actually think it distracts from the narrative. 

Those shots of M with the veil on her face make her look downright clown-like. I felt the same way about the Met Gala with veil. I wonder why it has that effect on her features now...it erases all contours and so just the eyes and the lips pop. ?