WOW! Just stumbled across this GIRLIE SHOW HD Live in RIO DE JANERO!

wonderboy

On 2/21/2021 at 2:37 PM, madgefan said:

Could you please share it? I'd love a new transfer, even if it's not remastered 100%, of that amazing show she gave there.

Hello friends and followers!

For the first time, I need to do something like that. I was encouraged by some followers and friends, who offered to help me and that is why I'm doing this...

I have been without a salary for three months and my accounts are overdue, even my internet can be cut at any time.
For years, I have been sharing and producing exclusive content for everyone, without asking for anything in return, because everyone's joy and satisfaction has always been enough for me.
But at that moment, I don't know how, but using my musical talent, to get something to help me ease the debts that are increasingly accumulating and making me crazy :(
(Yes, I am looking for a job, I am even a teacher and I have published classes on my profile!)

I come to offer the complete audio of the Girlie Show Tour in Rio de Janeiro, complete with professional mastering.
This audio was found on a backup DVD I have and I spent two weeks improving it in all aspects and the final result is an impeccable audio, from a night that has been in the memory of many fans: D

You can listen to a few tracks on my SoundCloud: @kosmmik

I'm sending the complete audio (with 20 tracks) in WAV-24bit, in this first moment, to anyone who can contribute.
I need about 900BRL to pay off my credit card, college tuition, and the internet bill (it'll be cut at any time!) and other basic expenses that I couldn't afford this month.
You can contribute as much as you can, everyone will equally included on the list :D
My Paypal is: joaoasq@gmail.com
For Brazilian citizens, my PIX is : joaoasq@outlook.com (NuBank)
Please send me an email with your name so that I can add it to the list and send the link as soon as I reach the goal! <3

I thank everyone who can help!
With love, Kosmmik