Jump to content

Madonna: Fever + Love Don’t Live Here Anymore remixes on streaming


Recommended Posts

MADONNA AUSTRALIA:

Madonna will release two more remix singles to digital and streaming platforms next month!

First up is 96’s Love Don’t Live Here Anymore on 19 March - this is likely to include to promo only club mixes

On 26 March, the ‘93 Fever (Remixes) will be released! 

We will update you with track listings once we have more information 

#Madonna

 

Source: their last post on Facebook 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3684408131648104&id=238364149585870&__tn__=*s*s-R

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Askeroff said:

So Love Don’t Live Here Anymore remixes was released only like promo  and now they will put them on digital ,  interesting 

Some of them were released on CD maxi I think! Plus a bonus edit on the 7”, nevertheless it’s a weird choice but I’m kind of excited!

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Some of them were released on CD maxi I think! Plus a bonus edit on the 7”, nevertheless it’s a weird choice but I’m kind of excited!

i  believe only Soulpower remix was released commercially 

house remixes from Markus Schulz & Mark Picchiotti   were released only  like promo 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

How do we know this?

The pricing seems a bit high for just two or three tracks.

OMG RIGHT!!!

So these might in fact be expanded singles.

Note: They released versions of Rescue Me and Justify My Love to the digital EPs that were not included in the original CD release. So, it's not too far of a reach to believe that we're getting some goodies.

I think Fever will include the 7" Radio Edit and maybe Edit One & Two (Video Version).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Judging by the differences in cost, (hopefully) Fever will have 8/9 mixes. 6 from the UK CD single and 3 or 4 commercially released mixes (Oscar G's Dope Dub, Murk Radio Edit, Edit One???). The other option would be they're using the US 'Bad Girl' track listing which would mean the Edit and Extended Mix of BG would be included, but seems highly unlikely.

LDLHA... Possibly 7/8 mixes? Commercially, only 4 mixes were released, (Soulpower Mix, Album Remix and edits of said mixes) I wonder if the promo-only mixes (3 UK, 5 US) will be included? If so, it's a good sign of them dipping into the vault for these releases.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see them giving us anything on digital that we haven't had commercially.

For LDLHA it'll be the four tracks from the maxi and *maybe* the hot / extended journey mixes that madonna's people downloaded from this forum in wav

For Fever - I bet it'll just be the stuff from the Bad Girl / Fever single.  

I'd love to be wrong...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, brank000 said:

I don't see them giving us anything on digital that we haven't had commercially.

For LDLHA it'll be the four tracks from the maxi and *maybe* the hot / extended journey mixes that madonna's people downloaded from this forum in wav

For Fever - I bet it'll just be the stuff from the Bad Girl / Fever single.  

I'd love to be wrong...

From the prices, it's obvious they are adding more than just the 4 or 6 tracks from the maxi...

what else would be the other tracks? fan remixes? newly commissioned remixes?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, deathproof said:

From the prices, it's obvious they are adding more than just the 4 or 6 tracks from the maxi...

what else would be the other tracks? fan remixes? newly commissioned remixes?

 

I hope you're right. They could be assholes and add album versions too.  lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, brank000 said:

I don't see them giving us anything on digital that we haven't had commercially.

For LDLHA it'll be the four tracks from the maxi and *maybe* the hot / extended journey mixes that madonna's people downloaded from this forum in wav

For Fever - I bet it'll just be the stuff from the Bad Girl / Fever single.  

I'd love to be wrong...

JML had the 'Orbit Edit' which was previously promo-only whereas RM had the two rarer mixes added on from releases from other territories (Japan, Europe). Fever (Oscar G's Dope Dub) was commercially released on the Fever/Bad Girl 12" and Japan Rain EP, Fever (Radio Edit) was on the 7"/Cassette and Fever (Edit One)/(Edit Two) were commercially released in Europe, so they're likely candidates.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rlittler81 said:

JML had the 'Orbit Edit' which was previously promo-only whereas RM had the two rarer mixes added on from releases from other territories (Japan, Europe). Fever (Oscar G's Dope Dub) was commercially released on the Fever/Bad Girl 12" and Japan Rain EP, Fever (Radio Edit) was on the 7"/Cassette and Fever (Edit One)/(Edit Two) were commercially released in Europe, so they're likely candidates.

The Alternate single mix of Rescue Me isn't rare at all as it appeared on almost every 2 track version of the single. I was a little surprised with the Demanding Dub being added and the Orbit edit on JML. 

I hope they give us some promo mixes, and for Fever I would much rather prefer the edit two (since we probably all have the edit one on CD already)

Link to post
Share on other sites

What an odd release schedule for the historic remixes.  Fever and LDLHA are minor releases compared to many of the glaring omissions from her catalog.  They need to just stream them all.  It is not as if they are doing anything special to most of them.  I would stream M more if her catalog was available on streaming platforms.  As it stands there are so many releases that I can only access through my own collection.   For an artist with 50 number one dance songs, her remix catalog is largely ignored on streaming platforms.  I guess that I will have to remain patient.  I am glad that we are getting more but they need to just add one era per month and be done with it already. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sultrysully said:

What an odd release schedule for the historic remixes.  Fever and LDLHA are minor releases compared to many of the glaring omissions from her catalog.  They need to just stream them all.  It is not as if they are doing anything special to most of them.  I would stream M more if her catalog was available on streaming platforms.  As it stands there are so many releases that I can only access through my own collection.   For an artist with 50 number one dance songs, her remix catalog is largely ignored on streaming platforms.  I guess that I will have to remain patient.  I am glad that we are getting more but they need to just add one era per month and be done with it already. 

Bend over right now. Your ass needs to be slapped.

Fever has some of the greatest remixes ever! Was a top 10 in the UK!

Love Don’t Live Here Anymore has the video remix! Wasn’t available on STR!

WE NEED THESE RELEASES!!!

(plus they were released in March, so they are following their anniversaries....)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...