Madonna: Fever + Love Don’t Live Here Anymore remixes on streaming

10 minutes ago, luckystar908 said:

Yeah the tracks from the red vinyl have been re-transferred a few times already so they probably found them. I don't know about the UK mixes and dubs from cassette though. 

Funnily enough, Fever was part of the GHV2 tracklist before You'll see and Drowned World 🙂

Wow really? Have you got any more info on this and other tracks that made it but were scrapped. Or any original tracklists. I’m a bit obsessed with greatest hits so I’d love anything you know. We’re there other promo cds created for the curation process too? 

edit. Oh I see Bertrand commented on the other promo cds. 

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dam I really wanted a digital source for the Radio Edit. Does anyone have a better rip than this? Why isn't it on a cd?🤦‍♂️🤞🤷🏻‍♀️ Is it a shorter version of another mix? Then I can just make it. Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Cheers  

There are so many official fever mixes its crazy. I think its her most remixed track along with Music?  Does anyone know her most remixed track? We already have a CD release of Murk Boys Miami Mix don't we? Happy to be corrected. There is also the Vinyl Rip which sounds awesome. Vinyl  [Hi-Res]: Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. CD RIP: &#13

I'm Not so Bombed about the Edit one as we already have a digital release on CD, But I'm sure the Edit 2 has never been on cd please correct me someone if I'm wrong. If  there is one, Ill buy it.🤑 I always wanted that double Red Vinyl, To bad they wont release that Digitally. I want that Radio Edit 5.01 I don't think the Edit One Could Sound Any Better: Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, ScottyX said:

some people put too much faith in Madonna and her involvement in choices of release, and meetings with Warner. I don't know if it spawns from deep dreams or what but I see no receipts. lol

I know. I screamed at the suggestion of Madonna having round table meetings with Warner over Love Don’t Live Here Anymore and Fever remixes being added to streaming 😆 I bet she doesn’t even know about it.

10 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

Scream! at no edit one/edit two versions. They are such trolls.

But we can't complain when they're serving a feast like this. Loads I've never heard before and looking forward to.

Those edits were only released on the “Rain” maxi single! (Well the 7” of Fever I think too but they are going for 12” remixes)

24 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

So, are some of these going to be vinyl-sourced?

Probably not since these mixes were actually available on digital source.

I'm also guessing "Back to the Dub" is the one that's labled #2 and not the first one. The first one is the Goodbye to Innocence Dub and that one has only been available on vinyl-sourced Promo items.

17 hours ago, bertrand said:

Whoa, this is unexpected!

The 2001 promo CD - I purchased on ebay from someone who worked briefly in Warners marketing. So most likely part of the curation process.

There were 7 CDR's total (well 8 as Deeper is on 2 discs). Fever, Deeper, Bedtime Story (with all 4 picchiotti), Frozen (with drumapellas), and the rest with nothing rare (BStranger, and I think Ypu'll See and Secret)

OMG!!!

Do you have all these 8 CDs??? ❤️

• RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna: Fever + Love Don’t Live Here Anymore remixes on streaming
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic