Madonna: Fever + Love Don’t Live Here Anymore remixes on streaming

Definitely Fagdonna. It's the more Iconic image unless they do a separate Bad Girl release that would be pointless as the mixes are already on here. That's the slightly annoying thing about these things being uploaded. It's all a bit disparate. Just get ALL the fever mixes on one release and then do separate Bad Girl / Rain releases. I suppose in the minds of the powers that be there'd be less commercial appeal to a 3 track Bad Girl release with the Album version. Edit and Extended. They could always whack an instrumental and Acapella mix on those releases but I can't see that happening. Pretty sure the instrumentals are available because of TV licensing. Keeping the most wanted Fever mixes for the Rain release makes sense commercially I suppose. 

The LDLHA promo mixes give me a bit of hope that we'll get Impressive Instant remixes and the lost (and best) American Pie mix. JB's mix. Sublime. 

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dam I really wanted a digital source for the Radio Edit. Does anyone have a better rip than this? Why isn't it on a cd?🤦‍♂️🤞🤷🏻‍♀️ Is it a shorter version of another mix? Then I can just make it. Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. Cheers  

There are so many official fever mixes its crazy. I think its her most remixed track along with Music?  Does anyone know her most remixed track? We already have a CD release of Murk Boys Miami Mix don't we? Happy to be corrected. There is also the Vinyl Rip which sounds awesome. Vinyl  [Hi-Res]: Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content. CD RIP: &#13

I'm Not so Bombed about the Edit one as we already have a digital release on CD, But I'm sure the Edit 2 has never been on cd please correct me someone if I'm wrong. If  there is one, Ill buy it.🤑 I always wanted that double Red Vinyl, To bad they wont release that Digitally. I want that Radio Edit 5.01 I don't think the Edit One Could Sound Any Better: Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Posted Images

On 2/23/2021 at 9:19 AM, steady75 said:

My fear is that we'll just get that and not Edit 1 and the Single edit but hey. 

So is Peggys Smooth Fashion mix a fan made mix then? I thought it was official all this time? 

Seems like someone just put some music over the Peggys Nightclub mix?

I am confusion

Me too!  I've always wondered about this one!

14 hours ago, Shoful said:

When are they gonna fix the several Pre-LAP song mix ups :dead: I just wanna listen to the original Papa Don't Preach version

Isn't Spotify the only platform affected by this? The True Blue album on Apple has the regular-length song for me.

On Spotify the original Papa Don't Preach is on the Celebration release.

On 3/2/2021 at 5:10 PM, Prayer said:

What do we think the "Fever" cover will be?

A - European/International:

R-4342672-1362300387-7875.jpeg.jpg

B - US vinyl promo:

R-459721-1360421661-1987.jpeg.jpg

I hope B - since I guess there won't be a "Bad Girl" digital single!

A without a doubt, if it’s B I’d be shocked.... and it would mess it up if they release Bad Girl and release that cover for fever😳

9 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

A without a doubt, if it’s B I’d be shocked.... and it would mess it up if they release Bad Girl and release that cover for fever😳

But probably there won't never be a digital single release for "Bad Girl"... The Extended Version and the "Fever" mixes are gonna be here, right?

We'll see soon :) I'd love to see the "Bad Girl" bed cover for this release if there isn't going to be a "Bad Girl" digital single.

On 3/1/2021 at 11:11 PM, bertrand said:

Whoa, this is unexpected!

The 2001 promo CD - I purchased on ebay from someone who worked briefly in Warners marketing. So most likely part of the curation process.

There were 7 CDR's total (well 8 as Deeper is on 2 discs). Fever, Deeper, Bedtime Story (with all 4 picchiotti), Frozen (with drumapellas), and the rest with nothing rare (BStranger, and I think Ypu'll See and Secret)

I think most of the 90's singles + Holiday (possibly because of the megamix idea Warner had with the song?) got that treatment in late September 2001. Take a Bow, ROL (2 discs) and Don't Cry For Me Argentina as well. I have very LQ pics, sorry about that...

996151203_DontCUSA6.jpg.de322c4007c750c1352b3d575d178550.jpgTAKEUSA5.jpg.2cce82b6faf5bc28b2caf7539936bee0.jpg177905520_MadonnaRayOfLightMixes-302886.jpg.ed256221bc228e5f4fcd3f66f18cdb98.jpg531969997_MadonnaRayOfLightMixes-302885.jpg.cd1b05ef880512c8037211f3969d9bf5.jpg

Hopefully they keep releasing those big EPs, it's so worth it :heart:

1 hour ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I'd say that the fact they've included the two versions of "Bad Girl" will mean the nudey Madonna will be the cover. Come on now - it includes all the versions from that exact vinyl. And it's obviously a much more interesting picture! Only time will tell...

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

They're not sticking to any specific released format for these releases at all with Express Yourself remix on the Justify My Love EP and Bad Girl on the Fever EP.

But hun, the "Express Yourself" mix was on the original "Justify my Love" Maxi! They started with a basic bitch approach - just the original maxis. Since I suppose the reaction to those bonus mixes for "Justify My Love" and "Rescue Me" was overwhelmingly positive, they've decided to abandon the US Maxi format and just put almost everything there. Which is really satisfying! "Love Don't Live Here Anymore" and "Fever" weren't even released in the US, were they?

25 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

I'd say that the fact they've included the two versions of "Bad Girl" will mean the nudey Madonna will be the cover. Come on now - it includes all the versions from that exact vinyl. And it's obviously a much more interesting picture! Only time will tell...

But hun, the "Express Yourself" mix was on the original "Justify my Love" Maxi! They started with a basic bitch approach - just the original maxis. Since I suppose the reaction to those bonus mixes for "Justify My Love" and "Rescue Me" was overwhelmingly positive, they've decided to abandon the US Maxi format and just put almost everything there. Which is really satisfying! "Love Don't Live Here Anymore" and "Fever" weren't even released in the US, were they?

LDLHA was a single with the Soulpower remixes and Fever was the b-side of Bad Girl in the US. I can see them putting all 5 remixes of Express Yourself on one release.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna: Fever + Love Don’t Live Here Anymore remixes on streaming
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic