Jump to content

Madonna: Fever + Love Don’t Live Here Anymore remixes on streaming


 Share

Recommended Posts

  • RUADJAI changed the title to Madonna: Fever + Love Don’t Live Here Anymore remixes on streaming
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw "I'll Remember" was released in March too... such an underrated track! Hoping it will surprisingly pop-up as the next EP next week. "American Pie" was a March baby too. Since both "Bedtime Story" and "Frozen" were late compared to their original release dates, maybe we'll get these in April.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

I just saw "I'll Remember" was released in March too... such an underrated track! Hoping it will surprisingly pop-up as the next EP next week. "American Pie" was a March baby too. Since both "Bedtime Story" and "Frozen" were late compared to their original release dates, maybe we'll get these in April.

Full rundown of singles and release dates:

  1. Human Nature - June 6, 1995
  2. Vogue - March 27, 1990
  3. Hanky Panky - June 12, 1990
  4. Music - August 21, 2000
  5. Secret - September 27, 1994
  6. Erotica - September 29, 1992
  7. Justify My Love - November 6, 1990
  8. Rescue Me - February 23, 1991
  9. Like a Prayer - March 3, 1989
  10. Frozen - February 23, 1998
  11. Bedtime Story - April 13, 1995 (US)

JANUARY

  1. Material Girl - January 23, 1985
  2. Keep It Together - January 30, 1990

FEBRUARY

  1. Bad Girl - February 2, 1993
  2. Don't Cry for Me Argentina - February 4, 1997
  3. Borderline - February 15, 1984
  4. Rescue Me - February 23, 1991
  5. Frozen - February 23, 1998
  6. La Isla Bonita - February 25, 1987

MARCH

  1. Crazy for You - March 2, 1985
  2. Nothing Really Matters - March 2, 1999
  3. Like a Prayer - March 3, 1989
  4. American Pie - March 3, 2000
  5. Fever - March 6, 1993
  6. One More Chance - March 7, 1996
  7. Burning Up / Physical Attraction - March 9, 1983
  8. I'll Remember - March 15, 1994
  9. Another Suitcase in Another Hall - March 18, 1997
  10. Love Don't Live Here Anymore - March 19, 1996
  11. Live to Tell - March 26, 1986
  12. Vogue - March 27, 1990

APRIL

  1. American Life - April 8, 2003
  2. Angel - April 10, 1985
  3. What It Feels Like for a Girl - April 16, 2001
  4. Spotlight - April 25, 1988

MAY

  1. Ray of Light - May 6, 1998
  2. Express Yourself - May 9, 1989
  3. Beautiful Stranger - May 19, 1999

JUNE

  1. Human Nature - June 6, 1995
  2. Papa Don't Preach - June 11, 1986
  3. Hanky Panky - June 12, 1990
  4. This Used to Be My Playground - June 16, 1992
  5. Who's That Girl - June 23, 1987

JULY

  1. Hollywood - July 4, 2003
  2. Into the Groove - July 15, 1985
  3. Dress You Up - July 31, 1985 / December 12, 1985

AUGUST

  1. Cherish - August 1, 1989
  2. Rain - August 5, 1993
  3. Lucky Star - August 8, 1984
  4. Music - August 21, 2000
  5. Drowned World / Substitute for Love - August 24, 1998
  6. Causing a Commotion - August 25, 1987

SEPTEMBER

  1. Holiday - September 7, 1983
  2. True Blue - September 17, 1986
  3. The Power of Goodbye - September 22, 1998
  4. Secret - September 27, 1994
  5. Erotica - September 29, 1992

OCTOBER

  1. Gambler - October 3, 1985
  2. Hung Up - October 17, 2005
  3. Die Another Day - October 22, 2002
  4. Oh Father - October 24, 1989
  5. Everybody - October 26, 1982
  6. Nothing Fails - October 26, 2003
  7. You Must Love Me - October 27, 1996
  8. You'll See - October 30, 1995
  9. Like a Virgin - October 31, 1984

NOVEMBER

  1. Justify My Love - November 6, 1990
  2. Don't Tell Me - November 14, 2000
  3. Bye Bye Baby - November 15, 1993
  4. Deeper and Deeper - November 17, 1992
  5. Open Your Heart - November 19, 1986
  6. The Look of Love - November 25, 1987

DECEMBER

  1. Dear Jessie - December 4, 1989
  2. Take a Bow - December 6, 1994
  3. Love Profusion - December 8, 2003


Based on these and current video uploads, I think we'll get another 1-2-3 punch. Those being:

Nothing Really Matters - Fever - Love Don’t Live Here Anymore

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

Oh, you're right, I forgot they uploaded the HD video of "NRM" recently...

April / May will be really interesting. Let’s see if they FINALLY make the You Can Dance Mixes available (possibly as part of the Spotlight/Where’s the Party EP)

  1. Spotlight - Single Edit
  2. Spotlight - Extended Remix
  3. Spotlight - Dub
  4. Where’s the Party - Single Edit
  5. Where’s the Party - Extended Remix
  6. Where’s the Party - Dub
  7. Into the Groove - Single Edit
  8. Into the Groove - Extended Remix
  9. Into the Groove - Dub
  10. Everybody - Single Edit
  11. Everybody - Extended Remix
  12. Holiday - Single Edit
  13. Holiday - Extended Remix
  14. Holiday - Dub
  15. Over and Over - Single Edit
  16. Over and Over - Extended Remix
  17. Over and Over - Dub
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Le Freaq said:

Full rundown of singles and release dates:

  1. Human Nature - June 6, 1995
  2. Vogue - March 27, 1990
  3. Hanky Panky - June 12, 1990
  4. Music - August 21, 2000
  5. Secret - September 27, 1994
  6. Erotica - September 29, 1992
  7. Justify My Love - November 6, 1990
  8. Rescue Me - February 23, 1991
  9. Like a Prayer - March 3, 1989
  10. Frozen - February 23, 1998
  11. Bedtime Story - April 13, 1995 (US)

JANUARY

  1. Material Girl - January 23, 1985
  2. Keep It Together - January 30, 1990

FEBRUARY

  1. Bad Girl - February 2, 1993
  2. Don't Cry for Me Argentina - February 4, 1997
  3. Borderline - February 15, 1984
  4. Rescue Me - February 23, 1991
  5. Frozen - February 23, 1998
  6. La Isla Bonita - February 25, 1987

MARCH

  1. Crazy for You - March 2, 1985
  2. Nothing Really Matters - March 2, 1999
  3. Like a Prayer - March 3, 1989
  4. American Pie - March 3, 2000
  5. Fever - March 6, 1993
  6. One More Chance - March 7, 1996
  7. Burning Up / Physical Attraction - March 9, 1983
  8. I'll Remember - March 15, 1994
  9. Another Suitcase in Another Hall - March 18, 1997
  10. Love Don't Live Here Anymore - March 19, 1996
  11. Live to Tell - March 26, 1986
  12. Vogue - March 27, 1990

APRIL

  1. American Life - April 8, 2003
  2. Angel - April 10, 1985
  3. What It Feels Like for a Girl - April 16, 2001
  4. Spotlight - April 25, 1988

MAY

  1. Ray of Light - May 6, 1998
  2. Express Yourself - May 9, 1989
  3. Beautiful Stranger - May 19, 1999

JUNE

  1. Human Nature - June 6, 1995
  2. Papa Don't Preach - June 11, 1986
  3. Hanky Panky - June 12, 1990
  4. This Used to Be My Playground - June 16, 1992
  5. Who's That Girl - June 23, 1987

JULY

  1. Hollywood - July 4, 2003
  2. Into the Groove - July 15, 1985
  3. Dress You Up - July 31, 1985 / December 12, 1985

AUGUST

  1. Cherish - August 1, 1989
  2. Rain - August 5, 1993
  3. Lucky Star - August 8, 1984
  4. Music - August 21, 2000
  5. Drowned World / Substitute for Love - August 24, 1998
  6. Causing a Commotion - August 25, 1987

SEPTEMBER

  1. Holiday - September 7, 1983
  2. True Blue - September 17, 1986
  3. The Power of Goodbye - September 22, 1998
  4. Secret - September 27, 1994
  5. Erotica - September 29, 1992

OCTOBER

  1. Gambler - October 3, 1985
  2. Hung Up - October 17, 2005
  3. Die Another Day - October 22, 2002
  4. Oh Father - October 24, 1989
  5. Everybody - October 26, 1982
  6. Nothing Fails - October 26, 2003
  7. You Must Love Me - October 27, 1996
  8. You'll See - October 30, 1995
  9. Like a Virgin - October 31, 1984

NOVEMBER

  1. Justify My Love - November 6, 1990
  2. Don't Tell Me - November 14, 2000
  3. Bye Bye Baby - November 15, 1993
  4. Deeper and Deeper - November 17, 1992
  5. Open Your Heart - November 19, 1986
  6. The Look of Love - November 25, 1987

DECEMBER

  1. Dear Jessie - December 4, 1989
  2. Take a Bow - December 6, 1994
  3. Love Profusion - December 8, 2003


Based on these and current video uploads, I think we'll get another 1-2-3 punch. Those being:

Nothing Really Matters - Fever - Love Don’t Live Here Anymore

Well done on this. A lot of work. I did it myself a couple of weeks ago and when i pressed submit reply the website timed out and it was lost. I was with rage!. Appreciate your effort. Would actually be good to make this a pinned post on the front page. Admin web host type bod x @Fighter @bertrand

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If it's two a month for the next year ( which I think is probably optimistic) then this would be my preferred release strategy. Then start with the Madonna - True Blue EPs next year nearer to to the release of the biopic and filter in the less essential eps (Ballads . / Something to Remember to Evita etc) 

APRIL

American Life

What It Feels Like for a Girl

MAY

Ray of Light 

Express Yourself

JUNE

Beautiful Stranger 

Who's That Girl 

JULY

Hollywood 

Rain 

AUGUST

Drowned World / Substitute for Love

Causing a Commotion 

SEPTEMBER

The Power of Goodbye

Die Another Day

OCTOBER

Nothing Fails

Don't Tell Me 

NOVEMBER

Bye Bye Baby

Deeper and Deeper 

DECEMBER

Take a Bow 

Love Profusion

JANUARY 22

Keep It Together 

Don't Cry for Me Argentina 

FEBRUARY 22

Nothing Really Matters 

American Pie 

MARCH 22

Love Don't Live Here Anymore 

Fever  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, steady75 said:

If it's two a month for the next year ( which I think is probably optimistic) then this would be my preferred release strategy. Then start with the Madonna - True Blue EPs next year nearer to to the release of the biopic and filter in the less essential eps (Ballads . / Something to Remember to Evita etc) 

APRIL

American Life

What It Feels Like for a Girl

MAY

Ray of Light 

Express Yourself

JUNE

Beautiful Stranger 

Who's That Girl 

JULY

Hollywood 

Rain 

AUGUST

Drowned World / Substitute for Love

Causing a Commotion 

SEPTEMBER

The Power of Goodbye

Die Another Day

OCTOBER

Nothing Fails

Don't Tell Me 

NOVEMBER

Bye Bye Baby

Deeper and Deeper 

DECEMBER

Take a Bow 

Love Profusion

JANUARY 22

Keep It Together 

Don't Cry for Me Argentina 

FEBRUARY 22

Nothing Really Matters 

American Pie 

MARCH 22

Love Don't Live Here Anymore 

Fever  

Nothing Really Matters is definitely coming next, though. The HD video upload is a very strong indicator.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

By my count, there's been 64 Madonna singles pre-"Hung Up". Removing those that were released already, 53 left.  Minus "Fever/Bad Girl" and "Love Don't Live Here Anymore", that's 50. 29 of those are "Like a Prayer" onwards. Realistically, "Another Suitcase In Another Hall" won't get anything released, or "You Must Love Me" for that matter. "Oh Father" as well, unless they pack it with live B-sides.  "Dear Jessie" and "One More Chance" would be no-shows too, considering the only released mix for those was the single version/fade.  Maybe as cute B-sides or something.

So that's 24 that are almost guaranteed to be covered, packed with enough content. Anything pre-"Like a Prayer" is dubious, but I really hope a massive campaign is happening behind the scenes. 

...so we're basically in agreement @steady75? Why the fuck did I write all of this mwahahahha
Oh wait, we need to squeeze in all of those 80s singles... please M-dolla!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

22 minutes ago, New_Boy said:

By my count, there's been 64 Madonna singles pre-"Hung Up". Removing those that were released already, 53 left.  Minus "Fever/Bad Girl" and "Love Don't Live Here Anymore", that's 50. 29 of those are "Like a Prayer" onwards. Realistically, "Another Suitcase In Another Hall" won't get anything released, or "You Must Love Me" for that matter. "Oh Father" as well, unless they pack it with live B-sides.  "Dear Jessie" and "One More Chance" would be no-shows too, considering the only released mix for those was the single version/fade.  Maybe as cute B-sides or something.

So that's 24 that are almost guaranteed to be covered, packed with enough content. Anything pre-"Like a Prayer" is dubious, but I really hope a massive campaign is happening behind the scenes. 

...so we're basically in agreement @steady75? Why the fuck did I write all of this mwahahahha
Oh wait, we need to squeeze in all of those 80s singles... please M-dolla!

Lol. I mean I hope so and I'd love the lot this year but the roll out has been patchy. 

I'd also love Nothing Really Matters next but  I don't think the videos are a proper indicator either.

We got

Vogue full EP -  no HD Video

Material Girl HD - No EP

Justify My Love Full EP - No HD video (was scheduled and didn't happen) Andre Betts wasn't a Promo.

Like A Prayer Full EP - No HD video

Human Nature ltd EP - No HD video

Erotica Ltd EP - HD Video

Rescue ME Ltd EP

Music ltd EP - HD Video

Secret ltd EP - HD video

Nothing Really Matters - HD Video - No EP

Hanky Panky Full EP - No HD video 

Frozen Full EP - HD Video

Bedtime Story - Full EP - HD Video

 

It's kind of beautifully random to keep us guessing.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, steady75 said:

 

Lol. I mean I hope so and I'd love the lot this year but the roll out has been patchy. 

I'd also love Nothing Really Matters next but  I don't think the videos are a proper indicator either.

We got

Vogue full EP -  no HD Video

Material Girl HD - No EP

Justify My Love Full EP - No HD video (was scheduled and didn't happen) Andre Betts wasn't a Promo.

Like A Prayer Full EP - No HD video

Human Nature ltd EP - No HD video

Erotica Ltd EP - HD Video

Rescue ME Ltd EP

Music ltd EP - HD Video

Secret ltd EP - HD video

Nothing Really Matters - HD Video - No EP

Hanky Panky Full EP - No HD video 

Vogue & Human Nature happened before they decided to pair the releases with videos. Music was the first release that had that. They were still testing the waters with all of this back then.

Hanky Panky doesn't have a proper official video and was only released (along with Vogue) as part of the I'm Breathless anniversary.

Justify My Love was uploaded and taken down again due to the lack of quality (from what i remember). It was sort of paired with the release of Rescue Me (which also doesn't have a proper music video).

Like a Prayer was a last minute release. They decided to push it (along with Frozen and Bedtime Story) due to the anniversaries of all of them and possibly because it will generate more interest in the releases than anything else.

There really isn't anything special for Material Girl left that isn't on streaming already, unless they decide to release anything unreleased like Instrumentals, etc. They just released the video due to the anniversary.

Erotica, Secret, Frozen and Bedtime Story (so all of the more current "proper" EP releases with the exception of JML) have clearly been following the approximate release month + music video strategy.

It's VERY likely Nothing Really Matters is next. It was originally released in March and the video has been released in HD (same thing that happened with Frozen and Bedtime Story). Besides, Nothing Really Matters has a plethora of very popular remixes.

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

Do we know yet what’s next?

Most likely Nothing Really Matters (possibly Fever and LDLHA too).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Id still like the Fever mixes next tbh. 
god knows when they’ll show up with this pot luck strategy. I imagine this intern is chained in the bottom of Madonna’s basement and every now and then the cellar door opens and Stella and Estere hurl a couple of dusty promo CDs they’ve grabbed from Madonna’s bookshelf and then slam the door shut again before running off shouting abuse in french whilst wearing big hats. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do think we’ll possible get some of the EP’s that tie in with performances, albums and tours start dates rather than just their release dates.

June 9th is the Anniversary of the Drowned World Tour so maybe we’ll get the Impressive Instant or Don’t Tell Me remixes then rather than having to wait til November. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...