Frozen HD Video released.

steady75

1 hour ago, theREALmgo said:

I'm not positive but this kind of looks legitimately HD...

There’s a lot of sharp focus on the necklace/brooch which I find odd and can only think it comes from upscaling..

then again the hair strands, the lighter eyes and details in them, which was never really present before....

Overall, there’s not much heavy detail and fast motion going on in the original video, so whether it indeed is an upscale, it was always going to be an easy and clean end result 

2 minutes ago, deathproof said:

There’s a lot of sharp focus on the necklace/brooch which I find odd and can only think it comes from upscaling..

then again the hair strands, the lighter eyes and details in them....

Overall, there’s not much heavy detail and fast motion going on in the original video, so whether it indeed is an upscale, it was always going to be an easy and clean end result 

Maybe that is true, there were only one or two shots that felt like upscales to me though. The biggest giveaway for me normally is faces from a distance, and they weren't messy blobs in this, and even the best AI upscale has issues with faces that are at a distance.

20 minutes ago, theREALmgo said:

I'm not positive but this kind of looks legitimately HD...

Its probably an upscale from the original source material since this was digitally transferred to be used several times on her tour backdrops. Its amazing to look at. I'm guessing that WMG is horrible archiving her work (and many others) since some of their HD re-uploads are horrible. They're mostly reaching out to other partners who have a copy of her video. lol. The same is done now with Erasure and the Petshop boys accounts. 

5 hours ago, Piksel8 said:

Its probably an upscale from the original source material since this was digitally transferred to be used several times on her tour backdrops. Its amazing to look at. I'm guessing that WMG is horrible archiving her work (and many others) since some of their HD re-uploads are horrible. They're mostly reaching out to other partners who have a copy of her video. lol. The same is done now with Erasure and the Petshop boys accounts. 

how come Alanis Morrissette got those amazing 4k remasters, what label is she from