What are your favourite performances on the Who’s That Girl Tour?

Blue Jean

That was my first concert back then and I loved the beginning the most with Open Your Heart, then The Look of Love, Into the Groove and La Isla Bonita. The sound at the concert was horrible, but hardly anyone noticed because everyone was dancing and singing along so loudly.

Causing A Commotion was the song & video that made me a stan in the summer of '87. Her energy, her agile body, her sheer POWER comanding the stage were unlike anthing else I'd seen in my 8 little years of life. My DNA was reprogrammed from that point on.

I'd been seduced by the La Isla Bonita video earlier that year, with the candles and the red dress and the Latin rhythms, but to see her perform live like she did in Causing A Commotion was intoxicating.

6 hours ago, migsou said:

i love the whole dyu/mg/lav medley! great energy and adore the "can't help myself" part

omgosh YASSSS when her voice cracks during cant help myself, I Liiiiiive! but the opening drum BOOM just before OYH starts gets me pumped everytime, and of course the iconic choreo for LS, I miss the live band

The Look Of Love and the arrangement of that song in particular is perfection.

She was going through something in that performance, no doubt Sean related. You can feel her pain. 

Honestly one of my favourite performances of her career.

The way she uses the travelator to keep pushing until she just gives up. I felt that.

11 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Asking for a friend

If your friend is a musician, he'll love the rock twist to Holiday. Also Into the groove.

If he likes theatre, he'll love the Medley, the interaction with Chris in LAV is wonderful and the Can't help myself is great.

Of course Open your heart is very iconic. One of my fav is also True Blue.

14 hours ago, Enrico said:

If your friend is a musician, he'll love the rock twist to Holiday. Also Into the groove.

If he likes theatre, he'll love the Medley, the interaction with Chris in LAV is wonderful and the Can't help myself is great.

Of course Open your heart is very iconic. One of my fav is also True Blue.

Oh there is no friend. I’m the friend ?