Why no official Madonna Funko Pops?

11 hours ago, thegoldencalf said:

Unfortunately her management is influencing her to take part in scams like NFTs that just make her look bad instead of cool contemporary marketing.

I know many people that collect these and I’ve been asked a lot how come there’s no Madonna ones

U2, who is also  management by Guy Oseary, have their Funko Pop Figures.

image.png.de3a5baa6a0bc4eadbcffe64dccd36a9.png

Probably if Funko Pop hasn't done anything about Madonna yet it's because she or her team haven't granted the rights (usually when an image is used for any product the rights are granted). I remember that in the period of Music the Mattel wanted to make the Official Barbie dedicated to Madonna who portrayed her in the Music video, but they didn't give consent, and as always we ended up with beautiful fans made for both dolls and funko pops.

This is an example :

ba3969beab09963f64b5072eec0cb15d

Like them or not, but Funko is one of the most iconic and profitable piece of merchandise ever, they're so popular they sell like crazy even across non fans of that specific character or franchise, so it would be only smart by her part to get some figures. In conclusion: Funkodonna should exist and asap cause I'd buy a Hung Up outfit inspired figure in a second :Madonna015:

I don't argue with people who say merch like this is useless crap because they are the same who would buy 5 copies of the same overpriced vinyl just because it has a new color variant plus an incredible fancy sleeve the original album didn't have! 1!1!1 so I have mercy on them instead ♥ 

3 hours ago, Andreo said:

I don't argue with people who say merch like this is useless crap because they are the same who would buy 5 copies of the same overpriced vinyl just because it has a new color variant plus an incredible fancy sleeve the original album didn't have! 1!1!1 so I have mercy on them instead ♥ 

Exactly. 

Especially those who say how much they hate an album but buy 15 editions of it for their collection nobody actually sees 🤣

I wonder if they thought “let’s release a few different versions around the same time as the bio-pic!” and the movie has been delayed and delayed and delayed.

I love Funkos though, and would absolutely buy Madonna versions! So many possibilities. Like A Virgin, Blonde Ambition, Erotica, Frozen, Music, Hung Up, Super Bowl. I would love them!