Like A Prayer Remixes 3/5

Shoful

22 hours ago, steady75 said:

Has anybody else played the Like A Virgin album on Spotify recently?

The 12" version of Dress You Up has now been replaced with the proper version so we finally have the 4 beat intro back on streaming rather than that weird cut off celebration mix.... but sadly the 12" is no longer available. 

I've checked the Borderline and Papa Don't Preach mixes on the debut and TB and they're still the same extended versions.

Interesting huh?

The Virgin Tour kicked off on April 10th 1985. Just saying......

giphy.gif

I checked it, and I'm still having the previous Dress you up wrong version of more than 6 mins...

5 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

I checked it, and I'm still having the previous Dress you up wrong version of more than 6 mins...

The same happened to me last night. My phone had the version downloaded from Spotify and when I played it it was the 6 min version. When I went online and played it again Spotify had switched it out for the original album version again. If you press play a couple of times I’m sure it will rectify.

1 minute ago, steady75 said:

The same happened to me last night. My phone had the version downloaded from Spotify and when I played it it was the 6 min version. When I went online and played it again Spotify had switched it out for the original album version again. If you press play a couple of times I’m sure it will rectify.

Oh wow! You are right! Thanks! I hope they do the same with Papa Don't Preach, Borderline and Holiday now!

15 minutes ago, rlittler81 said:

I’d like to see the Rusty Egan remixes released on an “Everybody” digital EP. Also, I’d be happy if the Daniel Abraham remix of “Bye Bye Baby” was released; I’m 99% sure it’s the basis of The Girlie Show live version.

I’d like them for completist sake but the Rusty version is propa dodgy. 
The definitive mix for me is the one on Celebration. Maybe the one thing that project got right. It’s perfect nothing essential cut and a nice concise running time. Am I right in thinking this version was brand new or was it an old mix from somewhere that I can’t find? 

Just now, nito84bcn said:

Oh wow! You are right! Thanks! I hope they do the same with Papa Don't Preach, Borderline and Holiday now!

Borderline and Lucky Star defo but I actually love that edit of Holiday they have in there. Again the definitive version for me but yes it’s not the right version..... but I likeitalota

Just now, steady75 said:

Borderline and Lucky Star defo but I actually love that edit of Holiday they have in there. Again the definitive version for me but yes it’s not the right version..... but I likeitalota

I agree, that edit from the Immaculate Collection is shorter and cool, but feels weird for me to have different edits of what I was used too... I don't know why her team is so complicated sometimes. It's not a big deal to rip a CD as it is and upload it somewhere... 

8 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Oh that's a good one I didn't know about! Thanks 

I didn't have to change it tho , it was fixed by itself ☺️

• RUADJAI changed the title to Like A Prayer Remixes ~ Out Today! 3/5
  • RUADJAI featured this topic
2 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Isn't the P fallen because it's been replaced with C? P for Penn... they were over and she's back to Ciccone... am I wrong?:seeno:

MLVCP

The P has fallen because she no longer has that name. But now it’s placed near her heart, as she still loves him

• RUADJAI changed the title to Like A Prayer Remixes 3/5
  • RUADJAI pinned this topic
  • Fighter unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic