Like A Prayer Remixes 3/5

Shoful

On 3/5/2021 at 1:35 PM, steady75 said:

The same happened to me last night. My phone had the version downloaded from Spotify and when I played it it was the 6 min version. When I went online and played it again Spotify had switched it out for the original album version again. If you press play a couple of times I’m sure it will rectify.

Is it me, or they arranged Borderline too?? :hearteyes:

I was just checking the Spotify figures for the LAP tracks released last week and noticed that the 12" Club Version has clocked up nearly 80K plays in a week which is pretty good as far as these releases have gone. I can't seem to see where all these streams are coming from though? It's not on any playlists that I can see and it's not really the best of the remixes either in my opion. Anyone able to shed some light on it? Is someone TikTok-ing it or something?

2 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

If someone reads these threads and fixes shit on streaming, please I'm begging you to fix/add the original album version of Express Yourself on the Like A Prayer album *not the anniversary* The original version is not an 8 minute remix.

Thx xxoo :heart:

Express Yourself is and has always been the original album version on my streaming platforms. Are you sure you're not playing a local file on your device?

Just now, Bjonkers said:

Express Yourself is and has always been the original album version on my streaming platforms. Are you sure you're not playing a local file on your device?

I swear I'm not crazy (well that crazy). I stream Amazon Prime Unlimited and the Like A Prayer album has had that 8 minute remix for over a year now, even after the anniversary release. 

Here's the Amazon MP3 page that shows clearly the 8 minute version :suffer:

https://www.amazon.com/Like-Prayer-Madonna/dp/B00123JRDK/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=madonna+like+a+prayer&qid=1615490212&sr=8-2

5 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

I swear I'm not crazy (well that crazy). I stream Amazon Prime Unlimited and the Like A Prayer album has had that 8 minute remix for over a year now, even after the anniversary release. 

Here's the Amazon MP3 page that shows clearly the 8 minute version :suffer:

https://www.amazon.com/Like-Prayer-Madonna/dp/B00123JRDK/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=madonna+like+a+prayer&qid=1615490212&sr=8-2

Oy vey! I bet warners were up to something with all these little fuck ups. Like every platform seems to have a couple of tracks which are out of line on something. Maybe it has all been part of the enticing her back process. 

53 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

I was just checking the Spotify figures for the LAP tracks released last week and noticed that the 12" Club Version has clocked up nearly 80K plays in a week which is pretty good as far as these releases have gone. I can't seem to see where all these streams are coming from though? It's not on any playlists that I can see and it's not really the best of the remixes either in my opion. Anyone able to shed some light on it? Is someone TikTok-ing it or something?

I mean she advertised it on her Social Media...  I think she has a few followers. 

2 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

I was wondering that too. Maybe it was promoted on Release Radar for some users or something?

• RUADJAI changed the title to Like A Prayer Remixes 3/5