Nothing Really Matters - HD Remaster

RinoTheBouncer

1 minute ago, blondebenji said:

i remember in interviews she was right into the book Memoirs of a geisha and it was inspired by being immersed in that

Actually she wanted to make a "Take A Bow" with Alan Parker moment and get the Hatsumomo role for the movie with this video, right? She really was pushing with all the geisha looks:

ee9f9a8d3840c41899966274a12d0f1a.jpg

Imagine Twitter if this video was released today.

Finally!!... this was the video that made me go woah in the late 90's since that time was over saturated with bubble gum pop videos. Hers was just top tier! It's mind boggling how this video is severely underrated. Was the concept and visuals too ahead of its time? Watching this now after over 20 years, it still has so much to offer to visually.

20 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Actually she wanted to make a "Take A Bow" with Alan Parker moment and get the Hatsumomo role for the movie with this video, right? She really was pushing with all the geisha looks:

ee9f9a8d3840c41899966274a12d0f1a.jpg

Imagine Twitter if this video was released today.

I think it was just wishful thinking and not something she was really serious about...

I started to think this with the Frozen music video. Now i know it.

This isn't some simple fake AI HD remaster. This is from the original tapes. 

Too much detail we couldn't see before that wouldn't be possible with an upload like that. They didn't simple perfected the video they had access before. This is an actual, legit remaster, just like Frozen.

I didn't even know she had red eyebrows, LOL