Nothing Really Matters - HD Remaster

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By request:  "Nothing Really Matters" with untouched video from youtube with the audio 2.0 (PCM) from the "93:99" DVD and fake 5.1 (AC3) made by software (I'm sorry, NRM is not available on "Celebration" DVD):  Hidden Content Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.    

I actually prefer that they're not doing these remasters following any logic or order. Keeps an element of surprise. So far the only remaster I've actively disliked has been Secret.

Some stills I made    

Posted Images

1 minute ago, blondebenji said:

i remember in interviews she was right into the book Memoirs of a geisha and it was inspired by being immersed in that

Actually she wanted to make a "Take A Bow" with Alan Parker moment and get the Hatsumomo role for the movie with this video, right? She really was pushing with all the geisha looks:

ee9f9a8d3840c41899966274a12d0f1a.jpg

Imagine Twitter if this video was released today.

Finally!!... this was the video that made me go woah in the late 90's since that time was over saturated with bubble gum pop videos. Hers was just top tier! It's mind boggling how this video is severely underrated. Was the concept and visuals too ahead of its time? Watching this now after over 20 years, it still has so much to offer to visually.

20 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Actually she wanted to make a "Take A Bow" with Alan Parker moment and get the Hatsumomo role for the movie with this video, right? She really was pushing with all the geisha looks:

ee9f9a8d3840c41899966274a12d0f1a.jpg

Imagine Twitter if this video was released today.

I think it was just wishful thinking and not something she was really serious about...

I started to think this with the Frozen music video. Now i know it.

This isn't some simple fake AI HD remaster. This is from the original tapes. 

Too much detail we couldn't see before that wouldn't be possible with an upload like that. They didn't simple perfected the video they had access before. This is an actual, legit remaster, just like Frozen.

I didn't even know she had red eyebrows, LOL