Madonna Behind The Music on Paramount Plus

deathproof

Paramount Plus has just launched today. They have Behind The Music part of their catalog (yay!), but only have 2 episodes: Madonna and Jennifer Lopez.

Has anyone signed up yet to Paramount Plus? Anyone willing to get a nice digital transfer of this classic VH1 special for all Madonna fans???? :) 

9 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Is that when it came out? I started watching it and I was confused. It seems to feature a 1998 interview but then it shows Hard Candy album cover... and focuses on the Music album. Im like..... :scoff:

Hard Candy?! Really?! There's the "original" 1998 version to promote ROL, and then they did an updated 2001 version.

29 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

Yeah they definitely show Hard Candy album being picked up in a record store. 

You just watched on Paramount Plus? It has Hard Candy?!?

I watched the first 5 mins and noticed it was the 2001 one as the label on Paramount Plus gives it the 1998 air date.

Guess I gotta watch the full thing now!!

Just now, deathproof said:

You just watched on Paramount Plus? It has Hard Candy?!?

I watched the first 5 mins and noticed it was the 2001 one as the label on Paramount Plus gives it the 1998 air date.

Guess I gotta watch the full thing now!!

yeah, I don't think it's that far in.... I didn't watch the whole thing. 

I wouldn't mind the Harvey footage being replaced with more Ms. Anne Rice. I always wanted M to do the movie version of "The Witching Hour".

This is a pretty good outline for what I think the biopic will cover.

It's so crazy to think this aired over 20 years ago. All the ROL specials in particular feel like yesterday. MTV and VH1 knew how to put together an M event. I miss those days.