Ellie Goulding: Brightest Blue Experience (RQ Download audio or video?)

2 hours ago, GhosttownMDNA said:

I am desperately looking for a saint that can share that. I paid it but I never seen it again. I wish I could hear How Deep, Flux and other lovely live in that private show. 

Here is the only extract that is online. 

I do have the video performance for this.  However, the file is too large for zippyshare.  If you can tell me of another uploader site the is free to use.  And does not require you to register to upload to.  And does not use a download timer or captcha to use, I would be happy to upload it for you.  Sorry for all the restricitons.  I despise countdown timers and Captcha.  One more thing.  No pay per click sites either. 

Ellie Goulding - Brightest Blue Experience (Live from V&A Museum)
687MB
1280x720
1:03:08

Ellie Goulding - Brightest Blue Experience (WebRip).mp4.jpg

23 hours ago, madmadmadgefan said:

I do have the video performance for this.  However, the file is too large for zippyshare.  If you can tell me of another uploader site the is free to use.  And does not require you to register to upload to.  And does not use a download timer or captcha to use, I would be happy to upload it for you.  Sorry for all the restricitons.  I despise countdown timers and Captcha.  One more thing.  No pay per click sites either. 

687MB
1280x720

Ellie Goulding - Brightest Blue Experience (WebRip).mp4.jpg

I'm literally crying. 
Mega is good, WeTransfer as temporary one is good too. Mediafire is another one that is good or even Google Drive is pretty good. 

1 hour ago, GhosttownMDNA said:

I'm literally crying. 
Mega is good, WeTransfer as temporary one is good too. Mediafire is another one that is good or even Google Drive is pretty good. 

I am attempting to upload it to mediafire and WeTranser at the moment.  Whichever one works, I will post the link to.  Sorry, but I do not have a google drive account. 

14 hours ago, New_Boy said:

Why not create a torrent then and share it with the person interested?

I don't use torrents.  But I do thank you for the suggestion. 

@GhosttownMDNASuccess.  Here is the d/l link for you on WeTransfer.  Link is only good for 7 days as far as I recall.  I hope you enjoy this performance. 

687MB
1280x720

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

19 hours ago, madmadmadgefan said:

@GhosttownMDNASuccess.  Here is the d/l link for you on WeTransfer.  Link is only good for 7 days as far as I recall.  I hope you enjoy this performance. 

687MB
1280x720

omggggg wowwwww, thank you sooooo muchhhh for posting this and thanks the OP for requesting it!!! I've been wanting to see this show since it came out but never found it online! <3 <3 thank you!!!
By any chance anyone has the MIKA stream show as well?

4 hours ago, anton5000 said:

omggggg wowwwww, thank you sooooo muchhhh for posting this and thanks the OP for requesting it!!! I've been wanting to see this show since it came out but never found it online!

My pleasure.  I never knew that WeTransfer had a free upload service.   I honestly thought that you had to be registered to upload on there.  Glad I could help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/5/2021 at 10:25 AM, Chris Morlock said:

Sorry to bother you but could you upload it when you have time?

Did you find it at the end? 
Sorry I saw it now by casuality. 
Here the mp3 + video I created including the stunning show of the BBC Radio 1's with unreleased live songs.

https://mega.nz/folder/ms4iCaQb#x4yL0XuxQznrv8Fi45O8Bg

https://mega.nz/folder/j4gU0AIa#RhfT40GtYPB3LhvIvUTIUw

2 hours ago, GhosttownMDNA said:

Did you find it at the end? 
Sorry I saw it now by casuality. 
Here the mp3 + video I created including the stunning show of the BBC Radio 1's with unreleased live songs.

https://mega.nz/folder/ms4iCaQb#x4yL0XuxQznrv8Fi45O8Bg

https://mega.nz/folder/j4gU0AIa#RhfT40GtYPB3LhvIvUTIUw

thank you! :flower: