How do u imagine Madonna's career ending?

nito84bcn

I reckon she’ll go till she can’t . Cher is (was) still touring at 73 - and I’m sure once COVID has been successfully managed will go back on tour.

Jane Fonda is still active at 80, Yoko Ono at 80 launched herself as a dance artist - 

Madonna is still a baby compared to these Mavericks!

On 3/26/2021 at 1:40 PM, RUADJAI said:

on a serious note, I see her going out like TINA TURNER... Touring till she can't tour anymore and then retiring from music. I think she may continue to mentor up and coming artists in some way. The part of her that is rarely recognized but is a big part of who she is. 

HappyAmpleBorer-max-1mb.gif

Off topic but I can't wait for tina's documentary to come out soon

7 hours ago, musicinferno said:

I think we'll get an extensive and successful farewell tour, a biography, one last GH collection with several editions including unreleased tracks. 

I can still see her doing albums or side music/movie projects after she "retires" though. We all know she loves to keep working. 

I personally wish she had gone this route after Rebel Heart. 

I'd like her career to end almost simultaneously with her life, with a last album like Blackstar by David Bowie. I can't imagine her existing without being Madonna the artist. She has such a young voice, suitable for so many genres. She could be making some exquisite last projects without having to tour or keep up with anybody else.

On 3/28/2021 at 1:07 AM, musicinferno said:

I think we'll get an extensive and successful farewell tour, a biography, one last GH collection with several editions including unreleased tracks. 

I can still see her doing albums or side music/movie projects after she "retires" though. We all know she loves to keep working. 

She may eventually stop touring, but I don’t think she will ever bill it as a farewell tour. I find it really tacky when artists do that to cash in.  And a lot of times they change their mind and do another tour which is embarrassing. 

I think she’ll move full time into her philanthropist role and fall in love with her grandchildren so much she’ll want to be around them a lot. I hope her diaries are published more than an autobiography. 
She with live long like her father. 
6 more studio albums. And one of her masterpieces is to come. Her middle years - HC - MDNA - RH  - MX will be viewed as the awkward teenage years of her career. I think she has late career excellence within her grasp. 
Her adopted children’s success will be her legacy in terms of the public eye.

The tide of public opinion will turn to favour her in the next five years. 
She will win.