Drowned World Tour: Los Angeles (Bone of contention)

Mxtxnx

So lets talk about it.

this was one of the main topics i saw on the forum, some members released two songs from the LA show and that was amazing.

But i also read the comments that they will never share the full audio, aint know the reason, maybe they bought it but they don't wanna sold it, maybe they traded some stuff but the don't wanna trade anymore (not sure about it)
but at the end i can't understand the difference between LA and Detroit show, cause we also have to versions of Detroit show the HBO broadcast (More natural) and the edited one, and to be honest madonna was really honest about DWT edition, i mean not autotune (just in some songs LOL as Impressive and Nobody) and the sound is really clear, madonna's vocals are just amazing.

So at the end the only thing that could be different maybe are the speeches, some screams and the interaction with the audience.

what we need is a release of the S&S 2009 Soundboard cause it contains "Holiday" "Dress u up" "frozen" LIVE!!! that's something better than DWT, SORRY.

so what do you think is the reason why DWT LA is never gonna be release?

3 hours ago, Arturo said:

So lets talk about it.

this was one of the main topics i saw on the forum, some members released two songs from the LA show and that was amazing.

But i also read the comments that they will never share the full audio, aint know the reason, maybe they bought it but they don't wanna sold it, maybe they traded some stuff but the don't wanna trade anymore (not sure about it)
but at the end i can't understand the difference between LA and Detroit show, cause we also have to versions of Detroit show the HBO broadcast (More natural) and the edited one, and to be honest madonna was really honest about DWT edition, i mean not autotune (just in some songs LOL as Impressive and Nobody) and the sound is really clear, madonna's vocals are just amazing.

So at the end the only thing that could be different maybe are the speeches, some screams and the interaction with the audience.

what we need is a release of the S&S 2009 Soundboard cause it contains "Holiday" "Dress u up" "frozen" LIVE!!! that's something better than DWT, SORRY.

so what do you think is the reason why DWT LA is never gonna be release?

Yes exactly!!! S&S 2009!!

I definitely don't understand why the leaker has been attacked. There are SO many things they've shared with us, I'm glad we got anything from the LA show at all. No one made them post anything, and people are accusing him of "teasing" us..... I wouldn't call 3 songs in wav a tease.

Except there are huge differences. Her vocals are MUCH better than they were in Detroit. You can hear so many more instruments in the LA audio compared to the washed out Detroit audio. Who cares about speeches and crowd noise, we want the superior sound of the music and vocals! 

3 hours ago, PanditaRulez said:

In which show she performed those songs in that way? 

Milan is a good example. 

2 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Sorry but no, voally it's better and also you can hear more the instrumentations etc.

So no, it's not the same. Also, yes a soundboard recording OF Sticky would be fine but she was at her worst vocally so I'd rather have the full LA  Drowned World Tour .

Exactly. There wasn't one single show of Sticky and Sweet where she sounded good enough to produce a genuine raw live album, so truthfully I'd be okay without ever getting a full soundboard recording. Same with MDNA, if a new show never leaks I'd be fine with that. 

I'd love new soundboards of DWT and RIT because she sounded really good, but any tour after that she generally sounded awful in raw footage, including Confessions, although I'd love the multi track of Moscow to finally leak, because with a multitrack you can edit and build your own live album.