madonna very sexy again in 2021.... What do you think about it? you love ?.... yes for me.

musicman

I don’t care what none of y’all say she is the queen of selfies. When she posts a really good one I make it into a photo blanket and use it as a curtain on my bathroom. So I have had her on her Jamaica vacation smoking a joint all last year. Looks like this year will be tittttay cittttttay0EE46352-978F-4993-ACD7-F10ECE959B0C.thumb.png.fe51375a6de2d6cf44246f88e877c1d0.png

7 minutes ago, Belinea said:

Let me put it this way, would you want to see your Grandmother in pictures like this much less being released to the world?

Uhmmmm Madonna is not YOUR grandmother and she is not OUR grandmother! And my grandmother is not an artist, she is dead! Other question then : would you like to see a picture of your own daughter the same way released to the world? (just to say your ageism is silly) Just stop to imagine it's someone of your family, and let people live their life!

2 hours ago, baymad4her said:

Shake them titties, girl. I love it when people get all in a huff about it, that's why she does it.

She should do pictures like this, professionally, when her biopic is coming out, people will be falling all over themselves.

Exactly! Shake away babe! And I love when Madonna is being sexy! You go girl! ❤??

Edited by RebelBeauty (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Belinea said:

Let me put it this way, would you want to see your Grandmother in pictures like this much less being released to the world?

YES

I would kill for a sexy grandmother like her

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

Have you noticed the Snoop Dogg comment under M's new sexy pic ? Maybe he wants a collab ?!

20210329_195607.jpg

he wants her pussy/boobs/ass BIG FAT ASS :angel: