madonna very sexy again in 2021.... What do you think about it? you love ?.... yes for me.

musicman

11 hours ago, Humanfly said:

I don’t care what none of y’all say she is the queen of selfies. When she posts a really good one I make it into a photo blanket and use it as a curtain on my bathroom. So I have had her on her Jamaica vacation smoking a joint all last year. Looks like this year will be tittttay cittttttay0EE46352-978F-4993-ACD7-F10ECE959B0C.thumb.png.fe51375a6de2d6cf44246f88e877c1d0.png

Where do you order them from

12 hours ago, Blue Prince said:

Not yet. She achieved the same thing with a few more thousand likes last May. With an old photo where her breasts were showing again. She can't fail with that bod

I just checked and now the new pic has more than the one from may (bit you are right as soon as you can see her tits tye number of likes are flying !). So that new sexy pic is officially her biggest liked picture on instagram, and the number of like will grow again with time. It's funny how i usually find it silly giving importance to the number of like of something but i'm happy when Madonna get over 1million of likes, i mean wjat other act who started in the early 80's and who is now 62 yo gets that much attention on social medias ?!

On 3/29/2021 at 8:05 PM, Angelo said:

RIGHT

WE WANT DADDYS..she's not a daddy, she's just old

.....of course i'm #ironic

I love the pictures

Ha ha Madonna is not much older than me :lol: she is welcome to dress and look just the way she wants to dress and look... does however not mean that I need to find all her looks sexy.... I am not a fan because she is sexy... but because of her music, talent and what she has meant in my life ;-)