What are your favorite performances from the Reinvention Tour?

Voguerista

@LOVELY BOYstarted a topic on our favorite performances from the Drowned World Tour (if you haven't answered with your choices yet, be sure to do so here. Thanks Lovely!!!). So, now what are your favorite performances from the Reinvention Tour? "Are you ready to dance? I don't want to see anyone sitting down"....

Mine are:

Nobody Knows Me

Lament

Don't Tell Me

Imagine

Music

Holiday

The Beast Within - Vogue - Nobody Knows Me - Frozen was a really strong opening.

Then, I like Express Yourself but she impoved it live in 2012. From the circus section I love Hanky Panky and Lament. Deeper and Deeper is pretty underrated in my opinion, she sang it very well. The Bedtime Story Remix is truly the best interlude of this tour. The acoustic section was perfection... anyone who thinks this tour wasn't good needs to check their head. Unfortunately, the last section was pretty weak... although there are outstanding moments here and there. Holiday sounded faboulous live though.

19 hours ago, Voguerista said:

@LOVELY BOYstarted a topic on our favorite performances from the Drowned World Tour (if you haven't answered with your choices yet, be sure to do so here. Thanks Lovely!!!). So, now what are your favorite performances from the Reinvention Tour? "Are you ready to dance? I don't want to see anyone sitting down"....

Mine are:

Nobody Knows Me

Lament

Don't Tell Me

Imagine

Music

Holiday

Thanks

My favorite ones are:

VOGUE

MATERIAL GIRL

NOTHING FAILS

HOLIDAY

MUSIC

PAPA DONT PREACH

CRAZY FOR YOU

The Beast Within •:heart::heart:

Vogue •:heart::heart:

American Life •:heart:

Express Yourself •:heart::heart:

Burning Up •:heart::heart::clapp:

Material Girl •:heart::heart:

Hollywood •

Hanky Panky •:heart::heart:

Deeper And Deeper • :heart::heart::clapp:

Die Another Day •

Lament •:heart:

Bedtime Story •:heart::heart:

Nothing Fails •:heart::heart:

Don't Tell Me •:heart:

Like A Prayer •:heart::heart::heart::clapp:

Mother And Father • :heart::heart::clapp:

Papa Don't Preach • :heart:

Into The Groove • :heart::heart:

Crazy For You • :heart::heart::clapp:

Music • :heart:

Holiday:heart:

What a show! the audience in Paris was in fire and M was M :hearteyes::clapp:

Edited by Tony Fortin (see edit history)

This show is the last one wich made me feel echos of the rockish energy she had in the 80s and 90s, I think it's amazing, absolutely in my top 3. I also like the rough structure and esthetics of the stage and the visuals. The only real downers for me are Express Yourself, Imagine (sorry) and Into the groove with the Susan McLeod thing. The interludes and the intro are all very good, creative and different to one another. Many great moments (Burning Up, Material Girl, the most energetic version imo, Hanky Panky, De another day, Nothing fails, Don't tell me), but my favourite performances are:

Vogue

Nobody knows me

American life

Deeper and deeper

Lament

Like a prayer (yes, somebody already wrote that, it's the best version of the song)

Mother and father/Intervention

Crazy for you

Music

Holiday