Diablo Cody didn't 'quit' Madonna biopic!

proxy

EW has confirmed Madonna and the Oscar-nominated Juno writer turned in a final draft of the script before the latter 'moved on' to a new project. Now some fans can you stop spreading fake news and gossips :smokey:

https://ew.com/movies/madonna-biopic-diablo-cody-didnt-quit/?fbclid=IwAR2oOAF-xCshk4idBWjtBgU-pO-T5iwa1w0tsvU1csnXLls8sCHWtsCuFcE

9 hours ago, OceanBlue said:

Don't wanna make controversy around this topic, but I can't understand why this source is better or more reliable than the other

Entertainment Weekly is more reliable than The Sun and The Daily Mail. M and Diablo finished the script months ago. It doesn't make sense that she would quit now. If M was so unbearable she would have quit long before they finished. Some fans (not directed at you) always expect the worst and believe everything negative about M. It makes sense that Diablo would begin other projects since they turned in the script to Universal. They might bring on another writer to edit it. M's recent Instagram post with the long hair said "Why do I have to Explain Everything." I think it was directed at the rumors.

Edited by Luci nln (see edit history)