Petition: ARTPOP ACT II

Hey everyone! So if none of you are aware Lady Gaga fans have been dying to hear her unreleased act of ARTPOP ever since it was teased way back in 2013. The fire has recently been relit by one of its producers who played an April Fools prank, but then in an apology issued us to petition to fight for what we're passionate about. This petition was started earlier today, and we have reached over 13,000 signatures. Not bad for a fandom! The goal is to get this to 100k signatures, so we can take it to Gaga and Interscope and show our passion and love for ARTPOP. If anyone who sees this could please sign that would be amazing and would mean a lot to me! Hopefully the music is eventually released and even if this is just a pipe-dream, at least we tried!

https://www.change.org/p/lady-gaga-lady-gaga-release-artpop-act-ii

IIRC one of the leaked legal documents from last year mentioned that she isn't allowed to release her old songs; her unreleased songs would have to "accidentally leak" in order to bypass any restrictions in her contract, but if Gaga cared about releasing those songs at all they all would've "leaked" ages ago.

Honestly given what we got on ARTPOP, I think it's safe to say that the Act 2 songs weren't very good anyway since they didn't end up on the record.

17 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

The writing sessions couldn't have been that long to account for that many songs.

Probably only a few demos are in a state worthy of release. If they wanted to release the planned Artpop II, they would probably have to invest another few million in post-production.

Who knows if this will even result in anything. I'd love to hear the songs but she has no obligation to do anything even if a lot of people want it. Not to mention, the tracks probably aren't in their final form so she would have to get back together with the producers to finish them. Sure, I hope we get to hear them one day, but I won't get my hopes up.

10 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

HOOOOOOOOOOOW. The writing sessions couldn't have been that long to account for that many songs. Do you know what she did to promote Born this Way?? 

Born this Way Ball ended February 2013, Applause was released August 2013 

Apparently a lot of money was spent in the recording. We know that Temple, Heard It On The Radio, Brooklyn Nights and likely TEA are all completed or near completion. She wrote songs during the entire BTWB. A lot of the early stages were made on a bus studio 

9 hours ago, Nick said:

Who knows if this will even result in anything. I'd love to hear the songs but she has no obligation to do anything even if a lot of people want it. Not to mention, the tracks probably aren't in their final form so she would have to get back together with the producers to finish them. Sure, I hope we get to hear them one day, but I won't get my hopes up.

Yea I understand. I think most fans know that but this is free and an easy thing to do that’s gaining traction and we’ve never tried it before so why not 

5 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Well they're asking who she should collaborate with for a Chromatica Remix album, so they probably have their hands full. 

I believe the remix album is already or almost done. Bloodpop only commented on comments about certain artists and most of these things have been rumored for a bit

3 hours ago, Artur1bt said:

IMO Paul is just playing with the fans (again :eyesroll:), besides Zedd once said they never finished the songs they were working on, so there is no Act II to be released.

I think all of Paul’s tracks are in a good state though and Temple by Zedd is definitely completed. He was playing with fans but I genuinely do believe he would like us to hear these songs

20 minutes ago, Shoful said:

It was sung live...

Oh yes 100%. But if you watch her 5ft 2 docu... they show a rehearsal. And the sound is a pre-recorded vocal of BTW. I’m assuming they make these in case of mic failure? But for sure she created a new vocal for this as a backup. It’s completely different than album vocals.