What is the best resource for Kate Bush music videos?

Her videos are around in varying quality - she has never released a DVD, and the fanbase is not very keen on making them available on the best quality possible as M's is, for example. which is too bad.

For the ones in "The Whole Story" - I have uploaded this "DVD" I found online - it's a rip of the expanded LaserDisc, with the videos from The Sensual World included.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

I have DVDrips of some videos included in TWS from random compilations by labels (Hounds of Love, Cloudbusting, and RUTH) but they are not necessarily better than the ones above.

For the US/2nd version of Wuthering Heights, I have this link:

Hidden Content

For King Of The Mountain, I found these 2 versions - both are NTSC, I'm trying to get my hands on a PAL one:

Hidden Content

For Deeper Understanding & And Dream Of Sheep, the best versions around are probably Tidal rips. I have uploaded the DU one, and I'll post the ADOS soon:

Hidden Content

For Don't Give Up (with Peter Gabriel), I have VOBs from each one of them - the 2nd one is extracted from "Play: The Videos", and the 1st one I don't know the source. Probably VHSrip. I will try to up them soon, as well.

For Rocket Man - there 2 vobs around, but I only have the lower quality one. To get the better one, I would need help from someone with a Novafile, Keep2Share, Publish2Me or TezFiles premium account to get the file.

For the videos that are not on The Whole Story, but are on The Single File, there is not much that can be done. A Japanese LD rip was posted here, but the link is off. I asked for a reupload, but as of now, no one could help me. If anyone has that file, any help would be appreciated!

And the hardest one to find would be The Man I Love. There is the one on her official YT channel, and an .avi from a TVRip. 

Anyway, sorry for the long message LOL. Hope to have helped, not overwhelmed with the information.
(I've been thinking about making a KB masterpost for a while, don't know if people would be interested).

And after all this, what I want to say is: Kate, please release a blu-ray of your videography! :Madonna041: