This is the essence of Madame X, What it shoul've been relased two years ago (Sorry not sorry). A serious and intriguing album:  sometimes introspective and adventurous , sometimes harsh and realist. A journey in 13 tracks , the journey of Madame X , and what she saw and experienced trough all these years.

Besides my personal taste....

I want to award Madame X, because no one else did at its time (outside her community); all the original 18 tracks. All the personas, All the effort and creativity Madonna put in it from the concept to the videos and yes, the tour too.  I firmly believe this record has more soul than her previous 3. She did it once again. And I'm truly grateful for that. 

Now, you're free to cast the first stone..... 

love,

MX ART.jpg

MadameXMadameSex.png

11 hours ago, Shoful said:

My heart is hurting from the loss of Crazy and Faz Gostoso, but if the Future you are using is the demo version, sign me the fuck up :Madonna054:

Don't let me started on Crazy lmao! Future...future is good but it could been better . I have the standard quavo feat , only because it's lossless . WE NEED THE STUDIO VERSION MXT MIX WITH THE PIANO.  

9 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

I mean I totally get the other choices.

But Ciao Bella doesnt sound like a Madonna song. It sounds like someone else's song and she sings overtop of it. 

I love ciao bella, i think it's the best song from the bonus tracks ( back that up to the beat is also good, better than the RH demo. funana meh.) and i placed it righ after batuka because it also talks about freedom, and has an uplifting beat which i enjoy a lot and makes a bit of a dance spot in the first half  like god control (partially) and I don't search i find in the second half.  I like to think I balanced the whole thing lmao...

3 hours ago, Chrato74 said:

It could've sounded a little better if she actually sang on it. The overuse of autotune made her voice sounded ridiculous. Hope for the next album she'll realize that her voice alone is best and as beautiful as it is without any robotic programme software.

I feel what Madonna herself stated is true: she DO love autotune/ vocoder , she DO like the contrast between lifeless robotic voice and meaningful passionate lyrics.  See it like a more exagerated  Nobody's perfect ....

Plus , it's very linked to her previous Mirwais productions (AL, Music) and she used vocoder back there too ( a little less, yes) but I think it's an artistic choice that I respect. I mean, RH wasn't like MX,  and the next album won't be Like MX for sure.....

"Take your judgements... and let them gooo"

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

I think that this album would have work with small drops / digital EPs along the videos etc. 

Like doing a Medellin, with Bitch I'm loca as 'b-side' and 2 mixes. I don' dislike the song but I think is one Maluma song too many.

Make a more compact album and use the other songs as extras for mini features.

I thought about this a lot, what you say would have worked very well actually, but then the whole concept of Madame X would have suffered so much....

2 hours ago, MADAME SEX said:

I thought about this a lot, what you say would have worked very well actually, but then the whole concept of Madame X would have suffered so much....

It will go along the whole album. More letters, messages, codes.

More details into the different sides of Madame X.

One EP per persona or message that gives me extra songs.  Like the Holiday EP to the Immaculate.

It won't be another album with lots of songs packed in and for the real fans it will be a nice collection.

30 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

It will go along the whole album. More letters, messages, codes.

More details into the different sides of Madame X.

One EP per persona or message that gives me extra songs.  Like the Holiday EP to the Immaculate.

It won't be another album with lots of songs packed in and for the real fans it will be a nice collection.

Well that would be great actually. But with her timing  the collection will be completed by summer 2023 lol.

Medellin EP ( may/ june 2019) 

1 Medellin 

2 Crazy 

3 Bitch im loca

4 Faz gostoso 

5 Medellin offer nissim rmx

6 faz gostoso club mix

Future EP ( october / november 2019) Also: perfect profecy for 2020 lol.

GC 

Dark ballet

Future (Quavo)

Killers (unplugged)

GC offer nissim rmx 

Future (Solo piano version)

Madame X / I rise  EP (april / may 2020)

I dont search i find

Extreme occident

Crave

I rise

IDSIF Chris cox mix

I rise DJLW mix

5 minutes ago, MADAME SEX said:

Well that would be great actually. But with her timing  the collection will be completed by summer 2023 lol.

1 Medellin 

2 Crazy 

3 Bitch im loca

4 Faz gostoso 

6 faz gostoso club mix

GC 

Dark ballet

Future (Quavo)

Killers (unplugged)

GC offer nissim rmx 

I dont search i find

Extreme occident

Crave

I rise

IDSIF Chris cox mix

I rise DJLW mix

Damn the future EP is lit. :Madonna041:

16 hours ago, MADAME SEX said:

This is the essence of Madame X, What it shoul've been relased two years ago (Sorry not sorry). A serious and intriguing album:  sometimes introspective and adventurous , sometimes harsh and realist. A journey in 13 tracks , the journey of Madame X , and what she saw and experienced trough all these years.

Besides my personal taste....

I want to award Madame X, because no one else did at its time (outside her community); all the original 18 tracks. All the personas, All the effort and creativity Madonna put in it from the concept to the videos and yes, the tour too.  I firmly believe this record has more soul than her previous 3. She did it once again. And I'm truly grateful for that. 

Now, you're free to cast the first stone..... 

love,

MX ART.jpg

MadameXMadameSex.png

Lol I wouldn’t call it FIXING. It’s just your very subjective track listing. 
Faz Gostoso and Crazy are 2 of the best tracks on the album and Ciao Bella is whatever. In my opinion. 

1 hour ago, MADAME SEX said:

1 Medellin 

2 Crazy 

3 Bitch im loca

4 Faz gostoso 

6 faz gostoso club mix

GC 

Dark ballet

Future (Quavo)

Killers (unplugged)

GC offer nissim rmx 

I dont search i find

Extreme occident

Crave

I rise

IDSIF Chris cox mix

I rise DJLW mix

Ideal <3

"But with her timing  the collection will be completed by summer 2023 lol."

Its not like there's much going on for the last two years either

1 hour ago, thegoldencalf said:

Lol I wouldn’t call it FIXING. It’s just your very subjective track listing. 
Faz Gostoso and Crazy are 2 of the best tracks on the album and Ciao Bella is whatever. In my opinion. 

It's a totally clickbait title. I said it was my personal opinion...

Let's adress the elephant in the room: I don't like Crazy :Madonna051:

It's so mainstream to me. the production expecially. It sounds so not madonnesque to me. I know she loves the track as everybody else does, she admitted in the MX doc and I bet so , she recorded it lmao . 

Come alive overshadows Crazy in everything: it's more interesting, more experimental, and has definitely more rhythm.

Now, come alive baby...

:smokey:

12 hours ago, Chrato74 said:

It could've sounded a little better if she actually sang on it. The overuse of autotune made her voice sounded ridiculous. Hope for the next album she'll realize that her voice alone is best and as beautiful as it is without any robotic programme software.

Have you seen The Honest Singing Coach online ?
There may be other reasons for going ape wi' the vocoder etc.

9 hours ago, MADAME SEX said:

1 Medellin 

2 Crazy 

3 Bitch im loca

4 Faz gostoso 

6 faz gostoso club mix

GC 

Dark ballet

Future (Quavo)

Killers (unplugged)

GC offer nissim rmx 

I dont search i find

Extreme occident

Crave

I rise

IDSIF Chris cox mix

I rise DJLW mix

What does Killers (Unplugged) mean?

9 hours ago, MADAME SEX said:

It's a totally clickbait title. I said it was my personal opinion...

Let's adress the elephant in the room: I don't like Crazy :Madonna051:

It's so mainstream to me. the production expecially. It sounds so not madonnesque to me. I know she loves the track as everybody else does, she admitted in the MX doc and I bet so , she recorded it lmao . 

Come alive overshadows Crazy in everything: it's more interesting, more experimental, and has definitely more rhythm.

Now, come alive baby...

:smokey:

It’s an interesting opinion. It’s true that the production is nothing special but to me it’s the song that sounds the most like a Madonna classic on the album. Also her voice in it is incredible.

It’s such a putty that the remixes for Come Alive never got released...