Me Being Dragged on Immaculate Podcast!

Shoful

Timestamp: 38:00 - Where they begin to drag ME, the actuary. Send help, how did I just find out about this :Madonna009:

They repaint our convo in such a negative light, I thought she enjoyed our convo and I thought people liked it. She talked to me for like 10 full minutes, she would've ended earlier if she hated me :dead:

WHO RUNS THIS!:Madonna004:

34 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Timestamp: 38:00 - Where they begin to drag ME, the actuary. Send help, how did I just find out about this :Madonna009:

They repaint our convo in such a negative light, I thought she enjoyed our convo and I thought people liked it. She talked to me for like 10 full minutes, she would've ended earlier if she hated me :dead:

NOT YOU THE LADY DANGLING OVER THE BALCONY :rip:

41 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I feel like the slight dragging wasn't necessary, you weren't the one in charge of the direction of the conversation. She asked you what you do for a living. Were you suppose to lie and say you work as a dominatrix or something?

9 minutes ago, Andymad said:

NOT YOU THE LADY DANGLING OVER THE BALCONY :rip:

THIS IS HOW I FEEL: "I will never be what society expects me to be, I've seen too much. I cannot turn back. I have been kidnapped, tortured, humiliated, and abused and yet I still have hope, I still believe in the goodness of humans. Thank god for nature and the angels that surround me, for the spirit of my mother who is always protecting me. From now on.... I am Madame X"

502.gif

Tbh, everyone that hasn't had the honour to be seated next to AN icon should drag others who have! I love moments where M is accessable and communicative with fans. I also think that every person who is lucky enough to have a job in these crazy times (I know this was pre-pandemic but who cares) does work that is not boring!
——————

On a side note: I appreciate to be employed again after such a long time and wish everyone who works a 'normal' day job and the ones still waiting to get back in business the best of luck!!

23 minutes ago, Shoful said:

THIS IS HOW I FEEL: "I will never be what society expects me to be, I've seen too much. I cannot turn back. I have been kidnapped, tortured, humiliated, and abused and yet I still have hope, I still believe in the goodness of humans. Thank god for nature and the angels that surround me, for the spirit of my mother who is always protecting me. From now on.... I am Madame X"

502.gif

when did she said that?