Madonna scoops up The Weeknd's crib

proxy

1 hour ago, Le Freaq said:

That means absolutely nothing. Critics are never objective themselves. You can NEVER EVER be objective when it comes to music.

These are the scores of her albums had Metacritic existed back in the day (Someone on ATRL calculated it):

Madonna = 78
Like a Virgin = 75
True Blue = 73
Like A Prayer = 92
Erotica = 71
Bedtime Stories = 71
Ray of Light = 87
----------------
Music = 80
American Life = 60
Confessions on a Dance Floor = 80
Hard Candy = 65
Celebration = 84
MDNA = 64
Rebel Heart = 68
Madame X = 70

There is no way in HELL that Madame X is a better album than American Life or close to True Blue, Erotica and Bedtime Stories. If we go by this, American Life would be the absolute worst thing she has ever done. 

Well I must be living in Hell cause I think Madame X is her best album ever! 

1 hour ago, Le Freaq said:

That means absolutely nothing. Critics are never objective themselves. You can NEVER EVER be objective when it comes to music.

These are the scores of her albums had Metacritic existed back in the day (Someone on ATRL calculated it):

Madonna = 78
Like a Virgin = 75
True Blue = 73
Like A Prayer = 92
Erotica = 71
Bedtime Stories = 71
Ray of Light = 87
----------------
Music = 80
American Life = 60
Confessions on a Dance Floor = 80
Hard Candy = 65
Celebration = 84
MDNA = 64
Rebel Heart = 68
Madame X = 70

There is no way in HELL that Madame X is a better album than American Life or close to True Blue, Erotica and Bedtime Stories. If we go by this, American Life would be the absolute worst thing she has ever done. 

Those scores arn't wrong...

Wasn't there a rumour a while ago that David was joining the Los Angeles soccer junior team or something ? Anyway, if she wants the kids to be in the entertainment industry she must stay in LA and mend her relationships there since her main one in the movie industry was Weinstein....she probably needs to work on her own career too. L.A is Like A Prayer and Ray Of Light...

I don't like the house, i don't really like houses in LA except for a few ones from the 20's and 30's. This one does not have any character, it's large but ugly. 

8 hours ago, Bjonkers said:

The opposite I would imagine. LA Is the last place she'd go to retire! I don't think she has lived there full-time since she was married to Guy in her workaholic years. She's lived in London / NYC / Lisbon since then until last year when she moved back to LA. It's where she goes to do some serious work. With a big movie project coming up and probably bunch of music plans we don't know about yet, she probably has the next 3 years mapped out work wise.

Plus the kids will enjoy the weather more. Great garden for a bbq.

Thanks. Actually I have similar thoughts about it ? It's just that Madonna always said LA was the most boring place to be, not only did she sing about it but once she tweeted Lionel Ritchie asking if he still lived in that shithole.