ARTPOP Movement

Shoful

Hello everyone, if you have seen recently on Twitter today, ARTPOP has been treading all day and it's currently around 200,000 tweets right now! This has been a big push to buy ARTPOP on iTunes and right now it is sitting at #2. We only need like 200-300 more copies sold to get it ahead to the #1 spot! This whole campaign was made by the fans and DJWS (the producer of ARTPOP) to get ARTPOP ACT II released! Lady Gaga acknowledged the movement early this morning and DJWS has commented on a plan to talk after she is done filming her movie! Even Interscope records is behind the movement as they have retweeted her tweets! If anyone on here is a fan of ARTPOP and wishes to hear the 2nd act please continue to buy and stream the album! We want this message to show how serious we are in support this misunderstood masterpiece!! And even if you don't like her maybe do it cause you like me  :) 

52 minutes ago, Angelo said:

I don't understand why..it's her worst album

I mean you're free to have your own opinion but Cheek to Cheek and Joanne exist. :ahh:

I can understand wanting Act II since she promised to release it years ago, but why has her acknowledgment caused ARTPOP to climb the charts? How does that help the petition for Act II? Couldn't we at least come together and stream Applause so that it can finally get to #1 on iTunes after being blocked by Roar?

200.gif

When did this whole Artpop Act 2 emerge. Artpop was her weakest album of her discography so its odd that her fans decide to petition this. Did this all happen due to the popularity of the Snydercut to prove that the original vision of its creator is superior to what was originally marketed?

1 minute ago, Piksel8 said:

When did this whole Artpop Act 2 emerge. Artpop was her weakest album of her discography so its odd that her fans decide to petition this. Did this all happen due to the popularity of the Snydercut to prove that the original vision of its creator is superior to what was originally marketed?

Act 2 was teased countless times by Gaga herself in 2013/2014. It recently resurged due to DJWS making an Aprils Fools joke and then apologizing and saying we should fight for what we believe in. 13 days later our voices have been heard by many!

This is by far Gaga's worst album in terms of being a complete cluster fuck. It wasn't entirely her fault because her manager and the label heavily interfered with the song selection and the singles.

However, monsters are being beyond delusional if they believe she is actually gonna release something from the album she herself hates. I know they are pissed Chromatica tanked but please...ARTPOP is not an album to want anything out of lol.

27 minutes ago, Le Freaq said:

This is by far Gaga's worst album in terms of being a complete cluster fuck. It wasn't entirely her fault because her manager and the label heavily interfered with the song selection and the singles.

However, monsters are being beyond delusional if they believe she is actually gonna release something from the album she herself hates. I know they are pissed Chromatica tanked but please...ARTPOP is not an album to want anything out of lol.

if chromaticah.... romance! tanked its such a pity its got plenty of g'songs and hits there - dahhling:kiss2:

@Shoful Baby it’s so funny my relationship with Artpop. Your relationship with Madame X is mine with Artpop. I appreciate how much you can connect to MX while I can’t. And others who trash Artpop, and I feel so passionate about it. It’s crazy how everyone’s tastes differ. I’m slightly drunk but in my mind this post makes sense Bahahaha! ❤️

I think people want ARTPOP Act 2 because all the songs that are supposse to be on it are bettee than the released ones, for example PARTYNAUSEOUS was such a good track and fans wanted it so bad back then and she never said why she decaded to put in the show (artRAVE 2014) so we can just hear it but never put on some album or just on iTunes. ARTPOP to me was her worst record, production was such a mess and I still think she will never release anything from that era because it was as she said kinda traumatic period for her. Still wish we could hear some of unleaked songs cus she said she recorded over 80 songs while making this album.

1 minute ago, Holy Water 94 said:

I think people want ARTPOP Act 2 because all songs on it are actually better than released ones, for example PARTYNAUSEOUS was such a good track and fans wanted it so bad back then and she never said why she decaded to put in the show (artRAVE 2014) so we can just hear it but never put on some album or just on iTunes. ARTPOP to me was her worst record, production was such a mess and I still think she will never release anything from that era because it was as she said kinda traumatic period for her. Still wish we could hear some of unleaked songs cus she said she recorded over 80 songs while making this album.

Image M's reaction if we wanted like MDNA part 2 lol

2 hours ago, Andymad said:

@Shoful Baby it’s so funny my relationship with Artpop. Your relationship with Madame X is mine with Artpop. I appreciate how much you can connect to MX while I can’t. And others who trash Artpop, and I feel so passionate about it. It’s crazy how everyone’s tastes differ. I’m slightly drunk but in my mind this post makes sense Bahahaha! ❤️

:hug:

Music is truly a magical thing! I hope we get ACT II. That would complete my life :drama:

I really loved the singles Applause, G.U.Y. and Do What U Want (especially the version featuring Christina). Fashion! still makes me happy. The album really wasn't too bad, although I will acknowledge Artpop is the weakest album in Gaga's discography. At least she tried to give us something different. Apparently the possibility of splitting the project into a two-volume record was already mentioned by Gaga herself in 2012. The first volume would contain the "commercial songs", while the second would feature the "experimental material". According to Wikipedia: 

In April 2021, after DJ White Shadow posted an April Fool's joke about the release of Artpop throw-away track "Tea", fans made a petition for Gaga to release the second volume of the album. Following the success of the initiative, he proposed getting the petition to 10,000 signatures and then he would send it to her. After getting over 20,000 signatures in just over a day, White Shadow posted on his Instagram talking about his experience during the era and how he has in fact shared it with Gaga, claiming "she has feelings (like any other normal person) and this 'era' was a hard time for her too. I am sure she will be okay with revisiting it one day and building on it when the time is right". He added, "continue to get your message to the people in charge. You have the power, don't give up". Gaga responded to the fan campaign on Twitter, saying:

Making this album was like heart surgery, I was desperate, in pain, and poured my heart into electronic music that slammed harder than any drug I could find. I fell apart after I released this album. Thank you for celebrating something that once felt like destruction. We always believed it was ahead of its time. Years later turns out, sometimes, artists know. And so do little monsters. Paws up.

After Gaga's acknowledgment of the campaign and the #BuyARTPOPoniTunes trend, the petition reached 40,000 signatures on change.org. Artpop began climbing up the iTunes charts worldwide, reaching number one in 18 countries including France and Italy, number two in the US, and number three in the UK.

13 hours ago, Piksel8 said:

Same as bedtime stories I guess which I also think is a weak album but look what happened there ? Didn’t artpop get to number 1 anyway so why try and resurrect it ? All I want to see is the full do what you want video from this era or maybe a better pro shot concert 

It’s messy, and melodically I’d pick MDNA over it. I replayed it this morning and I don’t mind the chaotic production. Its part of the albums character. I think there’s a strange super artsy side and then randomly a shift gear to poppy songs with Do What U Want and Donatella. But the super Artpop. I think of the backlash like Erotica for M. Artpop is an experience versus the message of Erotica. But def glitzy and metallic like MDNA.